Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

v9 More Interactive Crashes

<< < (3/4) > >>

TomG:
There's little we can do about crashes without having the bug report.txt so we can see just what was going on (at least, not when it is random and a set of replication steps can't be provided so we can make it crash here). See https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4648898278545-How-to-report-issues-C4D for how to get the minidump/bugreport, and then send it via ticket at support.chaos.com/requests/new - thanks!

PS we also need to know precisely WHICH version of 9 you are using, since the Release Candidates have been frequent. And which version of C4D.

ASIMO:
Hello

Same with me. I am running either C4D 22 or C4D 25 on macOS Monterey.

I noticed a lots of crashes as reported almost every 5 to 10 minutes. They occur randomly so far only when using the Interactive Render option. Final renders seem to work fine.

The same is true for new as well as for old scenes. Corona Render 8 run extremely stable. Almost no crashes for a couple of days.

I will try to upload some error reports soon.

Best – ASIMO

ihabkal:
crashing in interactive renderer, when clicking the materials button. this thing needs a hotfix fast. it costs a small fortune where I live with 10 render nodes almost $1800 NZD. what a FN joke.

Stefan-L:
i reported this too, in bug report section  it sadly is still in final v9 for me (windows 10, c4d r25).

best send a bug report also to the Corona/chaos team(i did already)
that helps better solving it i guess,

also from other users here:

https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=38502.0

tiglat_agora:
Hi,

the IPR crashes every time if I change the name of a object in the object manager .
I´m on a Ryzen 9950X (64GB RAM) and an Ryzen 3970X (128GB RAM) both machines with win11, cinema 4D 26 and 2023.1 and it happens ín corona 9 and 10(daily build Nov 3, 2022).
No crash dumps and bug reports.

Best regards,
Bastian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version