Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

CoronaCameraMod - Pass control, Displacement etc.

<< < (2/4) > >>

PROH:
Key-able render settings would give some possibilities, but would not always be use-able (i.e. when working with animated objects). Another way to do it, could be to make an optional render preset selection in the Camera mod.

peterguthrie:
some great suggestions Alex!

Christa Noel:
+1!
but it will looks messy if I see complete render setup in coronacammod. but i remember that i have a scene that has indoor view, outdoor view , different ratio&resolution per view, motionblur, different GIvsAA. then, if it is implemented i will never experience tired of making render presets, and furstated if i make a mistake by load the wrong renderpresets on a cam view.
i believe everyone really need it.

atelieryork:
I did a very quick and crappy mock-up of what this could maybe look like:

"Overrides" should probably be renamed "Render Settings Overrides" or similar.

The wording and ordering is not good, but the idea is there. The mod is basically already there purely for overrides to your main render setup settings, so I don't see any reason why it can't contain more overrides than it already has (for cleanliness reasons I mean).

It could be separated into sections:

Section 1 - Lens-based Overrides (e.g. the top stuff like iso, SS, aperture etc.)
Section 2 - Exposure & Toning Overrides
Section 3 - Render overrides (e.g. dof/mb/passes/msi etc.).
Section 4 - Projection Type

Christa Noel:
nice suggestion atelieryork, but maybe to keep the simplicity of modifiers dev.team can add an option "associated and load renderpreset/rendersetting" on coronacammod, and on the render setup there is an option "save preset/setting to coronacammod". hope this will help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version