Author Topic: Render Elements  (Read 2211 times)

2013-11-14, 13:05:19

fobus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm new to Corona renderer, but exited it from first renders. Currently we working on animation and our beloved Vray unfortunately can't do what we need in acceptable rendertimes. We started to use corona renderer in this animation and was pleased by it. But we're faced with very strange render elements system in Corona. We need to have a Reflect and Refract render elements, but in Corona we're only had a ReflectGI element that does a different job as I'm see. Am I doing somthing wrong or it is really not the same Element as Reflection pass in other render engines? And with other elements the same story. I can't see many of standart elements, but it is a huge amount of unique elements to Corona.

2013-11-14, 13:10:44
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
These passes are already added and will appear in the daily builds. What other passes do you miss? I know about velocity channel and light select, but those are difficult to implement and will take a while.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-14, 13:43:25
Reply #2

fobus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Unfortunately I can't access daily builds. Missed passes is really Light select and (may be I'm didn't understood) GlobalIllumination and other default elements needed to compose original picture in post.

Here are frames from our animation rendered by Corona: