Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Corona Picker values changing, resetting and showing wrong preview

(1/3) > >>

Jpjapers:
Im not sure if its been fixed in a newer version but whenever i try and type any values into the 0-100 rgb sliders in the corona picker, it just resets back to either 0.0 or 0.1.
If i drag the sider to the desired value and edit it to remove trailing decimals, the same thing happens.
If i try to drag the spinners, the values jump around wildly and always reset to 0 as soon as i let go.

This only happens with the Linear 0-100 sliders and no others.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Max 2022 and Corona 8
Unable to update currently as im mid-project.

EDIT: Also noticing that during interactive, if i am playing with the rgb sliders, sometimes IR doesnt update until the number reaches a certain threshold. For instance if i want to add 5 into the red slider when its at zero. If i type 5 and press enter it stays. But if i click ok, then reopen the colour swatch its back at zero.

Aram Avetisyan:
Hi,

I have just tried doing what you are describing and everything works as expected.
Using Corona 9 HF 1 and 3ds Max 2022.

Hopefully you can soon upgrade to the latest version and see if you are still experiencing the same issue(s).

Another idea: what decimal and grouping symbols you have set in Regional settings?
There was a known and already fixed bug when users were now able to enter values after decimal point, I thought it may be related.▬

romullus:
Are you talking about 0-100%, or 0-1 range? Corona color picker does not allow more than one digit after decimal point in 0-100% range.

Jpjapers:

--- Quote from: Aram Avetisyan on 2023-03-03, 19:31:02 ---Hi,

I have just tried doing what you are describing and everything works as expected.
Using Corona 9 HF 1 and 3ds Max 2022.

Hopefully you can soon upgrade to the latest version and see if you are still experiencing the same issue(s).

Another idea: what decimal and grouping symbols you have set in Regional settings?
There was a known and already fixed bug when users were now able to enter values after decimal point, I thought it may be related.▬

--- End quote ---

I was only trying to enter whole numbers so there was no decimal places in my attempt. Ive attached a short video showing the issue but as you say hopefully its not an issue in newer versions.
In the video i am trying to enter a value of 13 into the Red,green and blue channels but as soon as i click away or press enter to accept the value it moves back to 0.0 or 0.1 on its own.

Aram Avetisyan:
Just tried exactly what you do in the video, everything words fine in Corona 9.

Hopefully you can upgrade to it soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version