Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] Feature Requests

Chaos Scatter feedback

<< < (10/12) > >>

rowmanns:
@Bjoershol,

Thanks for the scene, my last question for the time being. What is the specification of your computer?

Thanks,

Rowan

Bjoershol:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-08-05, 14:50:28 ---@Bjoershol,

Thanks for the scene, my last question for the time being. What is the specification of your computer?

Thanks,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Hi, these are my specs. Let me know if you need anything else.

Intel Xeon W-1290P CPU @ 3.70GHz
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
128 GB RAM

romullus:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-04-22, 11:21:56 ---Maybe you could do that near and far would take negative values as well, then user could choose in which direction to extend inclusion exclusion area.

--- End quote ---

I didn't see this request acknowledged, so i'll repeat it again... just in case ;] Quite often i find situations where i would want that include/exclude spline areas could have falloff in both directions, not only outwards, like it is now.

aaouviz:
Hi,

A quick query; is beta (or daily) version of Scatter available for our use, much like Corona is?

I see on the trello roadmap that edge trimming is done in V2... would LOVE to get my hands on this

Woah, nevermind! I see it was just released, exciting!

tennet:
Any solution to this issue with the slow viewport performance? I'm using a "circular" Spline Mask (as 'include') to grow some trees (just 30 trees on a small area) and C4D freezes for 5-10 seconds every time I try to adjust anything while this spline mask is used in the Chaos Scatter Object. If I delete the mask, then everything runs smoothly again (and trees are growing all over).

1) Is it possible to use 'vertex maps' to distribute Scatter objects?

2) Is it possible to use 'Selection Tags' to distribute scatter objects?

3) Would be nice if it was possible to use other objects as masks (not just splines).

*** I'm using Corona 9 in C4D R21 (PC i9-9900K @3,6GHz and 64GB RAM). For the specs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version