Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona Slicer Material playground!

<< < (4/11) > >>

giza:
Hi,

is there any specific rule about the geometry that gets sliced with this new material?
I was testing it with a file where the mesh is imported from ArchiCAD (walls of the apartment) and as you may see in the attached screenshot it makes some weird spots here and there for some reason. It is same in interactive and regular rendering.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: giza on 2021-12-26, 18:09:29 ---Hi,

is there any specific rule about the geometry that gets sliced with this new material?
I was testing it with a file where the mesh is imported from ArchiCAD (walls of the apartment) and as you may see in the attached screenshot it makes some weird spots here and there for some reason. It is same in interactive and regular rendering.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

I believe this issue has already been fixed internally and should be out in the next daily build :)

Cheers,

Rowan

giza:
rowmanns That is great, thank you.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: giza on 2022-01-05, 11:54:57 ---rowmanns That is great, thank you.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

Just to let you know it didn't make it into todays daily build. But it is on the way :)

Rowan

LorenzoS:
First of all, you have done a great job.
I ask you if it would be possible to have an option that reverses the way of working of the coronaSlicerMtl, that is to show only what intersects the geometry to which the coronaSlicerMtl is applied.

thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version