Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] Feature Requests

CScatter do not render scatter objects

(1/1)

Jpjapers:
Could there be a checkbox in the scatter options to make the scatter surfaces non renderable?
I often use planes to scatter items on shelves and theres often a few hundred of them and it would be great if the corona scatter object could just make the scatter planes non renderable.

apjasko:
Would placing the scatter planes on a layer, and making the layer non-renderable be a solution for this? I've done this before using ForestPack and it works to scatter objects on an invisible surface.

Jpjapers:

--- Quote from: apjasko on 2018-07-09, 16:56:04 ---Would placing the scatter planes on a layer, and making the layer non-renderable be a solution for this? I've done this before using ForestPack and it works to scatter objects on an invisible surface.

--- End quote ---

It would yeah but since youre already adding the planes into a set in the scatter object menu it wouldnt require much to say set these objects to non renderable with a simple checkbox.

PROH:
Can't you just hide it?

Jpjapers:
I would have thought that would also hide the scatter objects but it appears it doesnt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version