Author Topic: DM Residence  (Read 2123 times)

2018-11-21, 16:30:48

ArtemLT

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-11-21, 20:52:09
Reply #1

Hadi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
I quite like these shots. Good job here!

2018-11-22, 13:24:01
Reply #2

aaouviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Another Angle 3D
Love them. Especially the 2nd one. And that interior is nicely minimal with still quite a lot of atmosphere.

Well done.
Nicolas Pratt
Another Angle 3D
https://www.instagram.com/anotherangle3d/

2018-11-23, 00:48:45
Reply #3

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
WOW! Hey Ondra or corona team, if you are listening. i feel we should have our own best of the month or week on this forum by now.
We have lots of great works coming in every now and then, i think it will inspire members to do more amazing works and post here for the honor of genius.
Its just for those who post to feel a bit more rewarded for their efforts even if it doesn't attract a prize or cash. maybe a medal tagged to their profile is enough.
I dont know if there are any negatives to it but its just my opinion. cheers

2018-11-23, 02:08:53
Reply #4

Mr.Max

• Active Users
    • View Profile
One of the best projects I've seen in a while, congrats!
I specifically liked the lighting for the exteriors in both day and night.
Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
https://www.behance.net/NawrasRyhan

2018-11-23, 03:12:39
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
WOW! Hey Ondra or corona team, if you are listening. i feel we should have our own best of the month or week on this forum by now.
We have lots of great works coming in every now and then, i think it will inspire members to do more amazing works and post here for the honor of genius.
Its just for those who post to feel a bit more rewarded for their efforts even if it doesn't attract a prize or cash. maybe a medal tagged to their profile is enough.
I dont know if there are any negatives to it but its just my opinion. cheers

I'd say this would be hard to do - with the quality of images and animations posted here, it would be very hard to choose :) It already takes not-insignificant time to choose (usually) one post each business day that gets highlighted on the Corona social media - which is also kind of a prize just like that in its own right, as all projects shared on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram only come from the posts on the forum.

To then have to pick one a week or month that was the best of all of those would be super tough. Not only that, but it would likely always be a source of some controversy, given that art is subjective and whichever one wins, someone will disagree. Even with the "get shared on social media", there are more great posts than we can cover, and that's doing around 5 per week as it is!

Cheers!
   Tom
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us