Author Topic: House C3  (Read 2646 times)

2018-02-17, 18:43:45

Hadi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
Hey guys, second project fully done with Corona. This time I wanted to challenge myself a bit more and I took the inspiration from a project I saw years ago online.
My attention got caught by the beautiful skylight, and as soon as I saw it I felt I had to do it in 3d. You can check the original here: https://www.archdaily.com/620249/house-c3-campbell-architecture
Have a look at the pictures in full-res on Behance and Flickr. Links are in my signature.

2018-02-17, 21:01:32
Reply #1

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
these are fantastic images. especially the first outdoor image. how did you achieve the sunlight? hdri ? if u can share, whats your tone mapping settings and sun and sky setting like?

2018-02-18, 12:05:40
Reply #2

Hadi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
Hey yagi, thanks for your appreciation. I used a standard Corona sun and sky, with a different tone mapping according to the shot. The evening shots are light with a hdri. I approached the shots like a photographer, redoing lighting for every shot, plus combining different exposures in Photoshop, even if some of them are just post processed in the Corona frame buffer.
Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you want to know anything else.

2018-02-18, 17:48:50
Reply #3

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Yes for me the first render is the best. And I confirm, the use of the only sun & sky products some amazing results.
Congrats Hadi ;-)
Roland
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2018-02-19, 21:07:38
Reply #4

alex_39

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very cool work, Hadi. Can you say more about plants? What models do you use? Do you change material settings for it?
« Last Edit: 2018-02-19, 21:59:17 by alex_39 »

2018-02-20, 07:26:35
Reply #5

Hadi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
Thanks guys for the appreciations. Plants are coming from several sources (Polyget, Evermotion's old collections, DA, 3dSky etc.), but I aways re-do shaders in order to achieve the most realistic look possible.