Author Topic: DARTOFANG sketchbook  (Read 303530 times)

2015-08-28, 17:41:30
Reply #180

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
I can rehost the models on Corona website if you want... send mi .zips and I will send you hotlinks to the files hosted on Corona website you can put on web
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-09-01, 08:02:20
Reply #181

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
Hi cgdigi. Visited your website and tried to download some of your incredible nice 3D-models. But every time I got this message: "Error (429) This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!".

Just wanted to let you know :)

yeah somehow dropbox disables it if too much download is going on. :( just check it from time to time. :P

Maru-- :D

2015-09-01, 08:04:08
Reply #182

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
I can rehost the models on Corona website if you want... send mi .zips and I will send you hotlinks to the files hosted on Corona website you can put on web

really! that would be awesome.. ok will wait for your link then. thanks Ondra.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-01, 08:15:56 by cgdigi »

2015-09-01, 08:07:56
Reply #183

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
I wish corona team will make some merchandise soon. :) will definitely buy it.
you can get this free model on my website soon.

2015-09-01, 13:14:37
Reply #184

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile

really! that would be awesome.. ok will wait for your link then. thanks Ondra.
ok, send me the link in PM when ready
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-09-01, 13:53:07
Reply #185

quadrays

• Active Users
    • View Profile
dis font seems better

font name aBeatbyKai

2015-09-03, 05:24:47
Reply #186

thangbui2504

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi cgdigi. Visited your website and tried to download some of your incredible nice 3D-models. But every time I got this message: "Error (429) This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!".

yeah somehow dropbox disables it if too much download is going on. :( just check it from time to time. :P

I shared your links on my facebook and then that what happened. Everyone love good free models, so sorry !

2015-09-03, 10:02:34
Reply #187

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
A little oftopic, cgdigi how did you got the camera man refflection in the scene? Is this 3d model or cutout person?
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2015-09-03, 10:22:13
Reply #188

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
[...] Is this 3d model or cutout person?

I guess it´s just a chromeball probe of his desk in the environment map. I would realy like to have probe projection in corona bitmap as environment mode. The only way at the moment is using V***-HDRI as far as I know. Please someone correct me if I´m wrong (I would like to be wrong in this case ;)

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2015-09-03, 10:34:23
Reply #189

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I guess it´s just a chromeball probe of his desk in the environment map. I would realy like to have probe projection in corona bitmap as environment mode. The only way at the moment is using V***-HDRI as far as I know. Please someone correct me if I´m wrong (I would like to be wrong in this case ;)
You can also convert the chrome ball into spherical map using some dedicated software (possibly free). I remember doing this some 10 years ago on the Facepunch forums and rendering hl2 models in my room. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2015-09-03, 10:37:44
Reply #190

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile

I shared your links on my facebook and then that what happened. Everyone love good free models, so sorry !

I am serious - just send me the files and I will give you hotlinkable traffic-unlimited mirror

2015-09-03, 11:14:11
Reply #191

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
You can also convert the chrome ball into spherical map using some dedicated software (possibly free). I remember doing this some 10 years ago on the Facepunch forums and rendering hl2 models in my room. :)

I also had painful experience using mirrorball HDR for enviroment making visuals for this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4714680/?ref_=nm_flmg_vsl_1

But those mirrorball images didnt look so good.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-03, 11:19:25 by Nekrobul »
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2015-09-05, 10:09:06
Reply #192

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
A little oftopic, cgdigi how did you got the camera man refflection in the scene? Is this 3d model or cutout person?

Hi Nik, its a cut out person :) I only use corona lights for lighting up this scene.
that background reflecting those spheres are just plane with texture map and corona light material.

Downloads are now hosted by Corona team. thanks guys!!! :) Enjoy.

2015-09-10, 08:52:23
Reply #193

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
will miss winter in perth..
:)

2015-09-15, 13:21:45
Reply #194

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
 "A day in the Sun" is a series of corona renders done for my personal project at the end of spring. Decided to make this kind of project to test the exterior lighting using only corona sun and sky. I was amazed how fast it response on the corona interactive viewport while i was switching from different lights.
Done in Corona 1.2, 3dsmax, marvelous designer and zbrush.