Author Topic: Impremta Garden (+ breakdowns )  (Read 46793 times)

2017-10-11, 11:33:39
Reply #75

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Showing one of the projects which you are particularly unhappy about, and pointing out the things you would do differently today could make a really interesting topic.  :>

Heh, I think everyone feels that way about most of their projects. It's the classic 'I am in love with my work' at beginning and then 'This stuff is crap...'. Except you can look after a year and two and really conclude it's rather crap. And at least partly blame it on client but truly know the fault is you :- ).
But I don't know, I might be too vain for such discussion, perhaps from some chips on my shoulder from occasional dig (we get the 'my cousin did the same in 2007' without words occasionally esp. from slovaks ;- ) Sounds a bit too self-deprecating, and this is still a business so maintaining some public image is necessary.

But perhaps I could do that in general terms, broadly speaking, that could work I think. It's interesting because I myself don't know why certain projects went so good and others became so mediocre, it definitely never was laziness.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!