General Category > Gallery

ArchViz of apartments in Norway

(1/1)

mentalnils:
Hi,
Just wanted to post some first-use-with-Corona Pictures we did.
Originals were 2 hours 6k images.
What I really liked with this project was that I had a short deadline and with corona and the scripts it was a quick turnaround. Didnt have a single crash and conversion from Vray went without problems.
More projects to come with corona for sure.

Nils
3D artist
Stripe AS

yagi:
image 1 : that pendant chandelier in your living room space wouldn't work. i'd bump my head till i'm in acoma...flushed ceiling lights are better off considering your flr to flr height looks 2500 or less

image 2: looks fantastic until i see image 3 - where is the light source? i can see obvious raytraced shadows from artificial lighting but cant see the lights, did u turn them to non visible?
nice work nontheless

mentalnils:
1. Originally I had different lights, but client wanted this so.... the client gets what the client wants. Chandelier is the height from the Evermotion model. Apparently this is how its suppose to look. Although it looks like it is over the sofa, it is not.
2. Again the lighting was set up with spots in the ceiling. The client liked the lighting but didnt want the spots to show because they didnt know what kind of lighting they were putting in.

Thanks for the feedback.

Nils

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version