Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 10 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (13/41) > >>

marchik:
Just caught 3ds max freezing when changing the focal lens setting in a new lister, during an interactive render.
And in general, the behavior of spinners is very strange, if I hold down the left mouse button, move it down for example to decrease the value and keep the key pressed, then the values continue to change even when I do not move the mouse, this is very annoying.

PS it would be nice to have an ISO setting in the lister to control photo exposure without affecting F-stop and shutter speed, which can affect the look of the picture

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2023-02-02, 03:54:18 ---hey Devs

previous scene open on new daily, crashes.  Reverted back to previous daily, all good.

--- End quote ---
Hey,

Can you provide some more information? I'm afraid this isn't enough for me to work out what is going on..

Sending the scene to us would be a good start, instructions on how to do this are in my signature.

Rowan

shortcirkuit:
submitted thanks.

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2023-02-02, 08:50:55 ---
--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2023-02-02, 03:54:18 ---hey Devs

previous scene open on new daily, crashes.  Reverted back to previous daily, all good.

--- End quote ---
Hey,

Can you provide some more information? I'm afraid this isn't enough for me to work out what is going on..

Sending the scene to us would be a good start, instructions on how to do this are in my signature.

Rowan

--- End quote ---

danio1011:
I found the latest daily to introduce some lag with modifier spinners and certain selections while IR was running.  I don't know if it was just me or not...I had to downgrade because I am on a deadline but thought I'd put it out there in case anyone is experiencing anything else similar.  Things did seem back to normal when I downgraded to the next most recent daily, but I can always upgrade again when time allows.

Thanks,
Daniel

shortcirkuit:
hey devs - ive got an underwater scene, how does the new inside volume work?  Cant seem to make it look right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version