Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Corona Subscription Update by CHAOS

<< < (2/30) > >>

Ondra:
Hi,
we are in the middle of a release and the emails were sent in wrong order. While the Premium subscription with Phoenix/Scans/Player is more expensive, there is also Solo with just Corona for €322.80/year. Legacy monthly users (who pay monthly without interruption and were able to keep the old prices) can switch to yearly payments, which is essentially the same for them (they are subscribed without interruption), just 1 yearly payment instead of 12 monthly. You should get the rest of the information about plans and your options today.

PROH:
Really confusing!
First I got an email telling me, that my subscription has changed, but the prize is the same. Then 1 and a half hour later, I got an email telling me that my prize is gone up, and now Ondra says something I don't fully understand...
What's going on? Could we please be correctly informed in a way that can't be misunderstood.
Thanks.

TomG:
For now, see (link removed as it was just temporary to inform people of what was happening during the site and product wide updates) - can't get the full picture til all the information is out (and as Ondra noted, due to some things we couldn't control, the sequence of things going out was not as we wanted, which is why it seems confusing, sorry)

Peter A.:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2022-10-17, 14:28:22 ---For now, see (link removed as it was just temporary to inform people of what was happening during the site and product wide updates) - can't get the full picture til all the information is out (and as Ondra noted, due to some things we couldn't control, the sequence of things going out was not as we wanted, which is why it seems confusing, sorry)

--- End quote ---

Thank you Tom! Glad to have you here!

TomG:
You are welcome! Please bear with us, excuse our dust, and all those humorous signs you see at building sites ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version