Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

7.0 volume grid - fly through inside volume

<< < (3/3)

twcg:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2021-05-05, 23:50:16 ---No, nothing on the plans to change this, sorry.

--- End quote ---

I have to join the others:
i think it's a real bummer that you always have to resort to another renderer for volumetric animations, because you simply can't render "fly-throughs" with corona. honestly, i also thought that this problem was being worked on. too bad.

exor:
Yes I'm basicly so happy with corona, but have to change for an animation completely to octane. Thats bad.
And the devs think there is no need, I was working since the beginning of coronarenderer with it...and now I think about to change.

maybe there are others they need the function here to change the mind of the devs?

aler:

--- Quote from: twcg on 2021-05-12, 12:22:28 ---I have to join the others:
i think it's a real bummer that you always have to resort to another renderer for volumetric animations, because you simply can't render "fly-throughs" with corona. honestly, i also thought that this problem was being worked on. too bad.

--- End quote ---
+1

--- Quote from: exor on 2021-05-12, 14:02:08 ---Yes I'm basicly so happy with corona, but have to change for an animation completely to octane. Thats bad.
And the devs think there is no need, I was working since the beginning of coronarenderer with it...and now I think about to change.
maybe there are others they need the function here to change the mind of the devs?

--- End quote ---
+1

Now not the 19th century, and not even 20th.
The 21st century has long come, but it seems the developers are stuck in time :(

burnin:
IME, development thrives on: "Build it and they will come." Same philosophy got Corona started and on its feet ;)
Also, technology is already implemented but is missing the last ~10%... looking from economic POV, there are more important things to do first and good devs are scarce (S-curve). So "shit ain't worth it" for another couple of years... 

"Now, what else is there?"
This kind of clouds. Ancient, simple, cheap and fast.

Made for...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version