Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Program Viewport Problems (r21)

(1/4) > >>

tuami:
Hello corona team,

we have had problems with the program display with R21. After a few moments, the menu above disappears and the menu items can no longer be clicked correctly.
With a colleague who last updated from the R20 to the R21 and also has a 49 inch monitor with a similar hardware setup, the same problems appear after the update. Just take a look at the screenshots.
What can we do here? It is then only possible to work for some time after closing and restarting the program, until the error occurs again.

At first we thought that it was due to cinema 4d but when i remove the corona plugin everything works without problems

Thank you

greeting

Release:    R21
Corona: Latest Daily Build
Component:    Editor and Viewport
Operating System:    Windows 10
CPU Type:    Intel i9
GPU Vendor:    NVidia
GPU model and driver:    RTX 2070
Other System Information:    i9 9900 K, 65GB Ram, 49 Zoll Samsung Ultra Wide Screen,
Accept Privacy Policy:    Ja

Beanzvision:
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues. Are your graphics drivers up to date by any chance? I have reported this internally and will be discussed with the team.
(Internal ID=661685540)

tuami:
Any driver is up to date!
Sometimes i get also this error message and i have to close cinema 4d via task manager..

tuami:
hello again another screenshot, in this case corona continues to render but i have no influence on the settings or cinema 4d.
comic sans is an april fool's joke?

Beanzvision:
Hi Tuami,

Can you please give our latest V7 daily build (March 31st) a test to see if it resolves any of these issues? What other plugins do you have installed for Cinema?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V8ZhkbXuXnOqftM11pvXlnELLR6I6bbI

Please let us know how it goes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version