Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Free models repository

(1/15) > >>

Juraj:
Free models created by us. They are free to use commercially, no credit required (although appreciated)
Hope you’ll find good use to them.

All of these are in Corona render engine, but some also offer Vray version, but for future I won’t be offering it since I work only with Corona for more than 2 years now so we don’t use it anymore.
FBX or .OBJ is always attached for other engines but you have to create your own materials with attached textures.

http://talcikdemovicova.com/free-3d-models-from-us/

peterguthrie:
just downloaded, opened corona version and hit render and all looks fine to me, thanks!

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with a HDR sky, what made you choose mega.nz? more bandwidth than dropbox?

Juraj:

--- Quote from: peterguthrie on 2013-12-09, 23:00:30 ---just downloaded, opened corona version and hit render and all looks fine to me, thanks!

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with a HDR sky, what made you choose mega.nz? more bandwidth than dropbox?

--- End quote ---

I don't even know :- ) I had dropbox which I forgot to use some time ago.. I think my brother(tech geek) just told me to give a try. On second thought,
I think I will switch to direct download, since I don't want the separate link to go around outside of the website.

PS: 90perc. done with your tips = ) I know it shameful overtime..but everything outside of work is done in ridicuously random order...

JoseJoaoSantos:
Tks for sharing Juraj, but the download button isn't working for me! :/ :)

.. Forget it! Worked fine, you just have to find the right spot to click on. Eheh. Thanks!

Juraj:

--- Quote from: JoseJoaoSantos on 2013-12-10, 02:22:21 --- you just have to find the right spot to click on. Eheh. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

That's very odd, to me it works on every bit of it (Chrome/IE10). What browser do you have ? And how exactly does it exhibit ?

Thanks for feedback, and you're welcome :- )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version