Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Whats the best Render Settings to use in C4d

(1/2) > >>

Dex:
Hi, can anyone share their common settings? I'm looking for the best Render Setup in C4D.

TEST RENDERS
Interiors:
Sampling Balance =
Speed/Accuracy balance =
Primary solver =
Exteriors:
Sampling Balance =
Speed/Accuracy balance =
Primary solver =

FINAL RENDERS
Interiors:
Sampling Balance =
Speed/Accuracy balance =
Primary solver =
Exteriors:
Sampling Balance =
Speed/Accuracy balance =
Primary solver =

Any notes on Material speedups.

I would love to see Rawalanche benchmark scene ported to C4d.

Many thanks

minimaldesign - Blaž:
default settings :)

koldi:
Seriously, corona is running great on default settings. I used it for 2 interiors already, and I'm doing some product shots which I converted from vray. I tend to use progressive method only to check how far I need to go with different materials, lights etc. Only one change I tried was MSI 200-800 after some reading about Juraj's workflow. Well also beside I can just cancell rendering when I find it good enough.
Cheers

Dex:
Thanks minimaldesign and koldi for your fast reply. I'm hearing Corona is an amazing render using the default settings.

After the vray conversion. Do you help Corona out by adding a portals, avoiding certain materials, removing windows etc? Do you solo objects for texturing?
How many passes/minutes does it take for you see if the materials and lighting are working for you?

minimaldesign - Can I ask how long it took to render your great first test/wip? https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,5130.msg34852.html#msg34852

I really appreciate the help.

minimaldesign - Blaž:
Render time was over night/5000x3750 pix cca 7h+- :) ...it was exactly 100 passes.
It's easy, look how much time it take to 10 passes and you got the final time (for example: if 1 minute / 1pass , will be 100min / 100 pass, etc).

Portals do not work in this version...in fact you do not even need a portal :) I know it's hard to understand simplicity because of the way we work in vray...just set 150 pass and this is it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version