Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Corona for Cinema4D - General workflow Q&A thread

(1/3) > >>

tomislavn:
I think there will be a lot of users randomly asking about how to do this and how to do that. Let's keep it clean in one topic.

I'll start :) - Is there a way to show diffuse map texture inside viewport while using Corona Material (like a button in Max "show map in viewport)? It would be really helpful for UVW mapping.

EDIT: Solved. It was a temporary bug with my scene obviously. Working normally now.

gootman:
not understand. You don`t see texture in viewport?

tomislavn:

--- Quote from: gootman on 2014-09-05, 14:21:31 ---not understand. You don`t see texture in viewport?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I cannot see the texture in the viewport when I am using Corona Material :/

gootman:

--- Quote from: tomislavn on 2014-09-05, 14:32:49 ---
--- Quote from: gootman on 2014-09-05, 14:21:31 ---not understand. You don`t see texture in viewport?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I cannot see the texture in the viewport when I am using Corona Material :/

--- End quote ---

It`s not problem of Corona, because I see all textures and another too.. It seems to me - u have a problem with Cinema or VideoCard or yours OS...

Write about your system and version of Cinema.. All must be working...

tomislavn:

--- Quote from: gootman on 2014-09-05, 14:38:37 ---It`s not problem of Corona, because I see all textures and another too.. It seems to me - u have a problem with Cinema or VideoCard or yours OS...

Write about your system and version of Cinema.. All must be working...

--- End quote ---

I will check it out when I get home. What about the glass material showing as black? Anyone having a similar issue?

EDIT: Textures are working normally. I have no idea what was the problem yesterday...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version