Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

v8 Release

<< < (3/4) > >>

davetwo:
Hi TomG - I know you dont have control over this - but thought you may have an inside track - so I'll ask anyway... 

Do you know how quickly renderfarms will start supporting V8? Do they normally wait for the first hotfix or start straightaway?

I'd love to start using V8 - it has some great new tools - but I'm working on a project that will need renderfarm support in the next two weeks.

theXbucket:
I am searching for the photographic exposure setting in v8. when I load old scenes the cam menu has it; choosing a new camera misses it. does anything has changed here?

ok, I found it in the edit menu in tone mapping. why isn't it there from startup?

TomG:
Hi davetwo, no inside track, sorry :) It is entirely up to each render farm when they decide to introduce support, which is an internal thing for themselves.

theXbucket:

--- Quote from: davetwo on 2022-04-14, 11:58:37 ---Hi TomG - I know you dont have control over this - but thought you may have an inside track - so I'll ask anyway... 

Do you know how quickly renderfarms will start supporting V8? Do they normally wait for the first hotfix or start straightaway?

I'd love to start using V8 - it has some great new tools - but I'm working on a project that will need renderfarm support in the next two weeks.

--- End quote ---

I tried a job on rebus this moment and it came out the right way; so maybe try a small pixel version of an image of your job and see if it works! Probably when you don't use new features; it works.

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: theXbucket on 2022-04-14, 13:09:15 ---I am searching for the photographic exposure setting in v8. when I load old scenes the cam menu has it; choosing a new camera misses it. does anything has changed here?

ok, I found it in the edit menu in tone mapping. why isn't it there from startup?

--- End quote ---
Hi, We have this logged as a feature request to add it as a default preset. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version