Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

How to run Beta (and older) versions

<< < (6/7) > >>

houska:

--- Quote from: vonlanthen on 2019-05-15, 20:18:28 ---is there a way to get the free old version? the link on the website isnt working anymore. i use corona at work an would love to render my personal stuff ona older version for free. thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

This is unfortunately not possible due to technical reasons. We will eventually release an updated free version, but there are still no definite plans for it.

Designerman77:

--- Quote from: vonlanthen on 2019-05-15, 20:18:28 ---is there a way to get the free old version? the link on the website isnt working anymore. i use corona at work an would love to render my personal stuff ona older version for free. thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

Be so kind and support Corona by paying for it... :)))
The guys had given us the software for free for a very long time.

celmar:
hello!!!  I have the version 4, of course with monthly fee... I've downloaded the version 5, but the 5 has been the only choice, in c4d... I suppose that it would be possible to switch from the stable 4, to the daily 5... Did I miss something???

houska:

--- Quote from: celmar on 2019-11-10, 15:59:11 ---hello!!!  I have the version 4, of course with monthly fee... I've downloaded the version 5, but the 5 has been the only choice, in c4d... I suppose that it would be possible to switch from the stable 4, to the daily 5... Did I miss something???

--- End quote ---

Hello celmar.

I am not sure I understand what you mean... You want to be able to quickly switch between two different versions of Corona?

celmar:
yes , Houska! actually, it seems that version 5 has crushed the 4, and therefore is the only one available in my c4d!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version