Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 11 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (2/19) > >>

Jpjapers:
Will we be seeing chaos cloud integration pop up in any near future versions?

TomG:
No immediate plans for Chaos Cloud, nothing decided upon for longer term plans either at the moment, sorry.

cgrobo:
After testing the new Intel GPU denoiser with the latest build, I've noticed that the image is being continuoisly denoised only when interactive rendering is running. If I actually render the image, denoising is not being applied while the image is rendering but is only applied after the rendering is stopped. With Nvidia Optix, the image will get continuoisly denoised while the rendering is running (doesn't need to be stopped).

So when using Intel OIDN how come the image not being continuoisly denoised in production rendering, the way it is being continuoisly denoised in interactive rendering?

romullus:
I think it's because in IR Corona is using Nvidia Optix, which is real-time denoiser and in production render it uses whichever denoiser that user selects.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: cgrobo on 2023-09-08, 14:16:18 ---After testing the new Intel GPU denoiser with the latest build, I've noticed that the image is being continuoisly denoised only when interactive rendering is running. If I actually render the image, denoising is not being applied while the image is rendering but is only applied after the rendering is stopped. With Nvidia Optix, the image will get continuoisly denoised while the rendering is running (doesn't need to be stopped).

So when using Intel OIDN how come the image not being continuoisly denoised in production rendering, the way it is being continuoisly denoised in interactive rendering?

--- End quote ---
The Intel GPU denoiser doesn't currently support IR. We are investigating if it is fast enough for it.

Thanks,

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version