Author Topic: Nut-o-grammetry  (Read 32747 times)

2021-08-26, 23:18:21
Reply #30

LuckyFox

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
Red power:

2021-09-10, 09:30:27
Reply #31

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
something different this time around

2021-09-10, 09:31:57
Reply #32

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
Some scanned wooden accessories as well as scanned fruits.

2021-09-10, 15:04:37
Reply #33

NicolasC

• Active Users
  • CG supervisor / teacher / artist
    • View Profile
New batch of scans. 3D models are now available here:
https://3docean.net/collections/6414925-photogrammetry
Hello LuckyFox,

I'd be pretty interested in getting some of your models, but the link doesn't work here :( Any chance you provide another one, please ?

Thanks a lot !
Nicolas Caplat
CG supervisor / teacher / artist

2021-09-10, 16:03:12
Reply #34

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans

2021-09-10, 16:09:41
Reply #35

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
You can add the link to your new shop in your signature, so the people would easily find it if they want ;]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2021-09-10, 16:41:31
Reply #36

NicolasC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Nicolas, yes that link is old - I migrated to CGTrader since. https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models?optimized=1&author=ZB-Vision&sort_by=newest
Perfect, thanks a lot !
BTW do you plan to propose packs, so that we could buy several at a lower price than individually ? just asking ;)
Nicolas Caplat

2021-09-11, 15:08:57
Reply #37

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
You can add the link to your new shop in your signature, so the people would easily find it if they want ;]
Thanks for the tip, added.

Quote from: NicolasC
Perfect, thanks a lot !
BTW do you plan to propose packs, so that we could buy several at a lower price than individually ? just asking ;)
Thanks for purchasing from me. I am considering creating some packs, though the price is already low for the amount of work each of these scans needs. Also take into consideration the value they give to the buyer. For example the almond and pistachio that you have bought have a high reusability on various projects and will buy itself back in no time. For very specific products like celeriac which might not have high reusability, the price is very democratic in respect to similar products on the market.

2021-09-12, 10:10:58
Reply #38

NicolasC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tip, added.

Quote from: NicolasC
Perfect, thanks a lot !
Thanks for purchasing from me. I am considering creating some packs, though the price is already low for the amount of work each of these scans needs. Also take into consideration the value they give to the buyer. For example the almond and pistachio that you have bought have a high reusability on various projects and will buy itself back in no time. For very specific products like celeriac which might not have high reusability, the price is very democratic in respect to similar products on the market.
Hello,
Yes, I totally see your point of view, I was just asking ;)
I'm working on some bathrooms for now, so limited use for food models ... but I'll need some of your models very soon !
Thanks a lot.
Nicolas Caplat

2021-10-30, 16:43:12
Reply #39

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
Some fresh scans from last week of October.
« Last Edit: 2021-10-31, 09:05:24 by LuckyFox »

2021-11-18, 22:24:52
Reply #40

mferster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
oooo I don't know about that bacon hot dog, it makes me feel REAAALLL uncomfortable.
It looks less like bacon and more like raw flesh wrapped around an uncooked hotdog.

acorns and blackberries look solid though

2021-11-19, 20:54:26
Reply #41

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
I understand your feelings, I had the same sensation when I was scanning it. Yet, this is a type of hotdog sold here in Sweden at PressbyrÄn, convenience store chain close to metro stations and other crowded places.
I guess they serve them very rare, LOL.
Here are some different colors to take us back to summer fruits :) Captured during summer, but processed this week:

2021-11-25, 13:00:50
Reply #42

mickbiden2

• Users
    • View Profile
Great results !! I'm amazed by the level of detail you manage to extract. I'm exploring photogrammerty myself and I'm trying to setup a cross polarized setup. Disappointed also by Reality caputre, buggy, laggy, maybe fast but the interface looks completely unfinished and crashing a lot for a rather expensive product.
hello dear

Teatv

« Last Edit: 2021-11-27, 08:55:13 by mickbiden2 »

2021-12-03, 00:15:06
Reply #43

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
Great results !! I'm amazed by the level of detail you manage to extract. I'm exploring photogrammerty myself and I'm trying to setup a cross polarized setup. Disappointed also by Reality caputre, buggy, laggy, maybe fast but the interface looks completely unfinished and crashing a lot for a rather expensive product.
hello dear

Teatv

Thank you, Mick! Welcome to the forum, how nice of you to register and have your 1st post in my thread. Much appreciated. Regarding your exploration of photogrammetry I highly recommend checking out Bertrand's guide, it's a bit old now, but most things are still valid! https://bertrand-benoit.com/blog/the-poor-mans-guide-to-photogrammetry/
Cross-pol is a must have! Good luck!

Here is a fresh watermelon scan from this week.

2021-12-10, 00:09:12
Reply #44

LuckyFox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Scans
Getting back to the roots of this thread and how it started and feeling safe since NNN(No Nut November) has finished, here is a fresh set of nuts scans from December.