Author Topic: Loop House  (Read 3906 times)

2019-08-02, 10:59:40

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
Loop House project made by http://banach-architekci.pl/
Software 3ds Max 2014, Corona 4, ForestPackPro 6.1.5, Photoshop CS4.
Daylight renders made with pure CoronaSky and CoronaSun.
Dusk render made with NoEmotion hdri  "03-28-Sunset.rar" which is available to free download at http://noemotionhdrs.net (Thank You NoEmotion team for great and free HDRi maps).
Greetings!

2019-08-02, 11:25:09
Reply #1

vblackrender.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great Lighting!

2019-08-02, 15:01:15
Reply #2

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank You :) Daylight with pure blue sky are always really hard to me to prepare for good looking renders. But time to time i'm very happy with final pictures like this - i don't have to spend hours in photoshop to tuning lighting :)

2019-08-02, 18:24:16
Reply #3

MGDesignUK

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MG Design UK
Lovely architecture and renders - well done.
How did you end up doing the grass?
MG Design UK - 3D Visualisation Studio Based In Surrey

2019-08-03, 16:24:27
Reply #4

vblackrender.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank You :) Daylight with pure blue sky are always really hard to me to prepare for good looking renders. But time to time i'm very happy with final pictures like this - i don't have to spend hours in photoshop to tuning lighting :)

I love blue skys the most, too. It looks the best for my taste on exteriors and you did a good job here.

2019-08-08, 11:03:28
Reply #5

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Lovely architecture and renders - well done.
How did you end up doing the grass?
Well, i spent many, many days in previous projects to find the best solutions with prepare good looki 3d grass. Why? Because i recognized that grass is alwyas filling up to 20-25% percent of my rendered pictures. These pictures above are good examples. Grass is always on first plan. And i made so many, many, tests with 3D grass which is in Forest Pack Pro library or with many other 3d grass models which i bought (3dmentor for example). And results were good but not superb good. 3d mentors grasses was one of the best solutions in many cases, but there i found this magic set:
https://gumroad.com/l/DAMA01
Well it's not ready solution for all grass situations, but i made some my own mixes (layers for Forest Pack Pro) from that set and now i'm happy with result :) It looks beliveable:)
Greetings and i hope it will help You :)

2019-08-08, 11:09:15
Reply #6

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I love blue skys the most, too. It looks the best for my taste on exteriors and you did a good job here.
I made few tests with HDR skies, but these maps has no good results for me in this case. CoronaSky gave my the best results in daylightning renders. Time to time i'm using some 2d skies in postproductions but it has many issues (for example clouds perspective or sky color temperature which is not the same as render color temperature ). In that case (2d clouds) in postprodcution i has to spend many hours to make postproduction clouds absolutely the same "feeling view" for every rendered view. For 2 views it's ok, but for 4-5 or more views i prefer to use clear sky or superb hdri maps with only little bit postpro in photoshop.