Author Topic: Juraj's Renderings thread  (Read 492421 times)

2014-10-07, 20:21:42
Reply #255

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio

2014-10-10, 15:41:56
Reply #256

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
Kickass renders Juraj:) Thank You for all shared informations, knowledge and other resources:)

2014-10-10, 17:56:50
Reply #257

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
As I wrote in FB, I won't post the full project any soon, or not even the wip 8 renders I showed in SOA, but plan to complete it after I finish some commercial work I have right now and then soon (like next month some time maybe ?), post it together with more detailed blog post describing in better detail some stuff I talked about in SOA AD but had to rush through :- ). Happy Corona-ing to everyone ! The real-time kicks ass ! I tested it at like 2a.m., but man it's bomb.

2 of the quick WIPs (rendered super fast the morning before falling asleep in car due to not sleeping for 26 hours). I am so thankful for all Veronika's support through all this..

Nice renders Juraj really nice mood, interiors is a little bit dark but i know you will take care of it !

2014-10-10, 18:10:14
Reply #258

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

interiors is a little bit dark but i know you will take care of it !

What do you mean, I haven't posted any interior yet, but here is one, still in heavy WIP (but nice 5k render heh).

Do you mean the interior when you're outside ? Have a look how it look in real: {photo attach} This is what happend under direct sun
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-10-10, 18:57:15
Reply #259

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
Looks good! I like that bulge map on TV screen, nice detail.

Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2014-10-10, 19:01:54
Reply #260

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Looks good! I like that bulge map on TV screen, nice detail.

:- ) Funny thing about the space was, it has very cheap TV. It's very plastic and small, you won't find one like that anywhere, so I just made it like simple turbosmooth box in few minutes, but with wavy screen.
But it does catch attention for 3D guys and bring slight realism.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2014-10-10, 21:51:29
Reply #261

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Did you add the label in the sofa?... that's insane!... XD.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-10-10, 21:58:14
Reply #262

jumamu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Wow.. Absolutely incredible renders :O

Some of these looks real photos.

2014-10-10, 22:55:46
Reply #263

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile

interiors is a little bit dark but i know you will take care of it !

What do you mean, I haven't posted any interior yet, but here is one, still in heavy WIP (but nice 5k render heh).

Do you mean the interior when you're outside ? Have a look how it look in real: {photo attach} This is what happend under direct sun

Yep i see it ok now, I saw it on a badly calibrated monitor ( dark also in exterior ) from the desk of my colleague  :D

« Last Edit: 2014-10-10, 23:00:32 by Chakib »

2014-10-14, 11:39:27
Reply #264

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really great material on that sofa . Looks amazing man.
Looks like this is going to be a great serie of images . Wich i had more free time :)
The sofa material is a falloff material in the diffuse slot i guess with some roughness maps in the reflection glossiness slot ?  Or is it a blend material ?

2014-10-14, 13:09:31
Reply #265

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
No it's far simpler. It has fallof curve in diffuse slot that sort of looks like IOR 1.6, it goes for 70perc. near zero, then it goes up but plateaus again for the last 10perc, which is the angle at which we see the sofa "above".
Then instead of mixing black and white in as masks for bright and darker texture, the white mask uses a texture instead.
It's heavy scene that I can't open right now so I'll post that later but hope this describes it.

2014-10-14, 13:28:20
Reply #266

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
No it's far simpler. It has fallof curve in diffuse slot that sort of looks like IOR 1.6, it goes for 70perc. near zero, then it goes up but plateaus again for the last 10perc, which is the angle at which we see the sofa "above".
Then instead of mixing black and white in as masks for bright and darker texture, the white mask uses a texture instead.
It's heavy scene that I can't open right now so I'll post that later but hope this describes it.

Yes it did :) thanks man.

2014-10-24, 16:22:18
Reply #267

demmi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj
First i would say that these are one of the best images i have seen for a long time so far so you have one more fan

Some points:
Lighting is in my opinion simply perfect
Modeling and texturing is from another world
its the king of render that all would ask - is it a photo?
A huge great work

As i am i newbie in 3ds and corona i am trying to learn how to light exteriors like this one you did can you explain with a tutorial how you did the lighting in the Marcio Kogan house?

and always remember always when you publish your work is inspiration to much people

Thanks
behance.com/demmi
- active Corona User

2014-10-24, 16:46:10
Reply #268

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
The exterior is only placeholder lighting, I don't particulary like it :- ).

But it's single Daylight HDRi from CG-Source. Really no secret there. I just tried to find one that has pretty strong sun, to avoid gamma tinkering (which affects colors far too much and generally is shitty practice).
CG-Source has free samples, so just try few that you might like. And only if you need hi-res, buy that one.
I use only like 6 HDRi for everything :- ).

2014-10-24, 22:41:16
Reply #269

demmi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Juraj i did some tests on Hdri you said me to download and its ok it did some sharp shadows my question is if you use always a hdri map always the sun is in the same angle right? if i want another angle i need to find another hdri.. or maybe edit the sun position on the hdri with some program?
behance.com/demmi
- active Corona User