Author Topic: Corona 1.0 is out!  (Read 64294 times)

2015-04-08, 11:52:39
Reply #105

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Your shop refuses my credit card and Paypal, both. My guess is because it's lacking the Verified by Visa -system. I'd like to get a 12 month SAAS while the discounts are still in place - any suggestions?

2015-04-08, 12:01:53
Reply #106

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Can you submit a support ticket with your issue? I think this would be the best way.
https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2015-04-08, 12:33:01
Reply #107

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you submit a support ticket with your issue? I think this would be the best way.
https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Thanks, I just sent one!

2015-04-09, 14:31:03
Reply #108

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Since the solution doesn't seem to be a quick one and the promo ends on the eleventh, is there a way to work out a delayed payment to get the promo discounts? The problem is not on my end, it's the online shop you've chosen - in an e-mail response they stated their system does not yet recognize the verification process of pin number/password which Verified by Visa requires in some cases, which leaves me unable to pay for my license at least until I get my card approved by Paypal but since it takes a few bank days to confirm the card holders identity, and there's a weekend between those days, I'm out of luck that route also.

As a side note, to clarify: Looking at the discounts, Rebus states "Validity: until 2016-02-25" would this mean I get the discount render points for every Corona license I buy within that timeframe, or does it mean I get the points if I buy Corona while it's on discount, and the points themselves are valid until 2016-02-25?

EDIT: I'm posting this here in case someone else has similar problems with payment. Apart from this post I'll continue dealing with the issue through customer support.

« Last Edit: 2015-04-09, 15:09:12 by vkiuru »

2015-04-09, 16:09:56
Reply #109

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
you will be getting rebus credit for every purchase during the year, and you will stop getting credit in February 2016, and the unused credit you already got will also expire at that point. So yes, you will get the credit if you purchase after our sales promo is over.

We can give you a discount to compensate the promo offer if you'll be unable to pay when the promo is active.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-04-09, 16:25:36
Reply #110

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
you will be getting rebus credit for every purchase during the year, and you will stop getting credit in February 2016, and the unused credit you already got will also expire at that point. So yes, you will get the credit if you purchase after our sales promo is over.

We can give you a discount to compensate the promo offer if you'll be unable to pay when the promo is active.

Thank you Ondra, this saved my day. Hopefully your online store provider is able to add the Verified by Visa system soon as it seems to be an issue sometimes. Should I just contact you via PM next week when my credit card has been approved by Paypal so this can be sorted out? Thanks!

2015-04-09, 17:55:13
Reply #111

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
contact me via PM after you buy, I will add you extra free 2 months in case you miss the promo
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-04-10, 18:01:00
Reply #112

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
contact me via PM after you buy, I will add you extra free 2 months in case you miss the promo

Thank you Ondra, Adam already sorted this out I believe :) So all is well!

2015-04-10, 22:48:55
Reply #113

bendy

• Users
    • View Profile
Ondra,

I assume this has been discussed before but I want to make my voice heard and see if there is a way.

I'm not a fan of the subscription model and would like to purchase box and then pay for subscription. However, not being able to work on my laptop to and from work (I have a long commute) is a major bummer for me. iToo and many others allow a second license for laptops, is this to prevent people misusing the system?

Could I sacrifice my render nodes and instead be able to use it on a laptop?

Is there a way to pay extra for a dongle?

2015-04-11, 16:32:53
Reply #114

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
responded in PM

2015-05-27, 10:14:45
Reply #115

fobus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Any news about monthly builds? 3 months from release...

2015-05-27, 11:41:52
Reply #116

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
1.1 is done and we are currently testing it internally. will be released in daily builds when there are no problems in automated tests

I hate the delay, but setting up office, new hardware, and hiring people was a gargantuan task

2015-05-27, 13:12:47
Reply #117

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
1.1 is done and we are currently testing it internally. will be released in daily builds when there are no problems in automated tests

I hate the delay, but setting up office, new hardware, and hiring people was a gargantuan task

It's cool! do you what you need to do. 

I find that people sometimes get obsessed with getting new things, and forget that what they already have actually works just fine for 99% of the tasks they need to perform. I do this myself, I just love new things! new toys! new buttons!  The faster the better, but from a commercial work point of view, I don't think I need too much more, other than a few obvious.

anyway keep up the good work! I too will be looking forward to the daily build.

2015-05-27, 14:17:22
Reply #118

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
well we promised something, and it is getting late. No bullshit here, people are right to expect updates. I am getting nervous, but we had to bring in more people first to handle the load. But starting from last week, there is new experienced programmer working full time on Corona, so I hope we will get on track soon.

2015-05-27, 14:42:08
Reply #119

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Hope to see new dev team members introduction on Corona blog soon.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures