Author Topic: Juraj's Renderings thread  (Read 486832 times)

2019-11-24, 13:06:04
Reply #660

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I would like to start with one but I would like a better base, I don't like 'CoronaMTL', I don't want to spend hundreds of hours having library full of fallofs in diffuse (instead of 'Sheen' parameter), all metals as multilayered mess when all I need is coating inside the material,etc..
For Archviz, good material is very simple, and is fully driven by high-quality textures, so they're easy and quick to build each time.

i cant agree more

2019-12-18, 03:25:24
Reply #661

amrelshipli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi my friend ! can i ask u shall i work with corona renderer with lut in the framebuffer ? or it is better to use lut with photoshop ?

2019-12-20, 15:39:27
Reply #662

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I use LUTs in framebuffer (if and when I use them, I often don't).
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2019-12-24, 21:45:00
Reply #663

amrelshipli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thanks alot ..
I Want u to give us advice how can we use artificial lights so we can achieve depth in areas that does't include openings !
how to achive balance in the space ! i saw ur cinema render ! it was stuning !

2021-02-26, 09:06:13
Reply #664

Dimer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj!
You somehow posted this material. How does it consist.
http://talcikdemovicova.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2_2560px.jpg
It was a long time ago. Can't find a screenshot of the fabric material. Can I ask you for this screen of the sofa material.
Please if possible

2021-02-26, 15:48:42
Reply #665

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Dima,

It was using fallof together with mask (I think using Composite Map). I don't remember the exact order.
The point was that people often use fallof in same intensity for one fabric, but something like Suede will have different strength depending on orientation of fibers.

With the latest CoronaPhysical material, you can use B&W Mask in Sheen (Strength).

I think I lost the screenshots myself because I cleaned up my past projects little bit too much... I am missing some folders those were in (such as "tests", "screenshots"...).
« Last Edit: 2021-02-26, 15:52:03 by Juraj »
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2022-05-12, 05:02:19
Reply #666

aldola

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi juraj are you still using corona?

2022-05-12, 19:09:15
Reply #667

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

Heh :- ) Yes I am. I just took 3 year hiatus of posting stuff (everywhere). Detox from social media, then kid, dog, life got in way.

I will start posting some projects very soon. There are few that I like so much I would love to show them finally anyway, though there is some anxiety about "well duh.. that's nothing interesting, too much better work these days".

I will never change from Corona. Except for Unreal 5 one day :- ) One day though... not any soon.

2022-05-12, 19:43:01
Reply #668

aldola

• Active Users
    • View Profile
nice to hear from you!  congrats for the kid

2022-05-13, 08:21:38
Reply #669

aaouviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Another Angle 3D
I will never change from Corona. Except for Unreal 5 one day :- ) One day though... not any soon.

Heh, I feel the same. Unreal 6 maybe :)
Nicolas Pratt
Another Angle 3D
https://www.instagram.com/anotherangle3d/

2023-06-30, 17:02:11
Reply #670

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I have two videos on this page for anyone interested :- )

https://create.intel.com/ambassadors/

1) Short 3min. workflow commercial kinda video. I made it 3 months ago but Intel took some time to cut it themselves. It has some nice b-roll footage of my desk, filmed by friend ;- )
2) 30 Minute video of my workflow that is much more descriptive, and even shows quite a lot about doing light in interior project. We made this one with Veronika during early Covid in summer, so 3 years ago..

I intended to re-do the second one with much better voice-over and B-roll and eventually repost on youtube by myself. But never got to it and this Spring Intel asked me for new short vid so now is opportunity to share that two of them exist.

2023-07-03, 12:23:24
Reply #671

mase

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very cool videos Juraj, thanks for sharing. Regarding Intel oneAPI, how much faster would you say it renders with this toolkit? And does it only work with Xeon processors? Would be interesting to try it out.

2023-07-03, 13:28:47
Reply #672

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
That is in the first video right? I think that's just what they call their developer's tool in general, it's not a concrete product for end-user. For Corona, that just means Embree and OpenDenoiser. And those work identically on Intel and AMD, it's not like nVidia's CUDA thing.
I think Intel wanted to showcase that they are also software company who can optimize past the hardware alone, which can be useful when they're behind a bit :- ).

Intel's OpenImage Denoiser now also runs on GPU as well, hopefully Corona integrates it like this so we can swap it from the Optix and use during Interactive.
(Interestingly, Blender also integrated Denoiser presets like Fast vs Accurate).

2023-07-03, 15:39:00
Reply #673

mase

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ahh, understood. Thought it was some sort of "driver" for Xeon processor that optimizes CPU for faster rendering :)

And I'm also waiting for gpu denoiser, hopefully that will come along one day. Isn't it already coming with the Vray 6?

2023-07-06, 01:22:38
Reply #674

aldola

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi juraj congrats! i didnt find the 30 min video, where is it?