Author Topic: VFB Colour Info Box unreadable text...  (Read 1643 times)

2017-09-24, 13:08:46

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
I've been meaning to post this one for a while: the VFB colour infor box that appears when I right click on the VFB appears to me as a blank grey box. Could this have something to do with the custom colour scheme I apply to Windows (see the example of what I see in Windows Explorer in the top right corner of the attached image)? If so, the text should probably be hard coded to use a specific colour, instead of the system colour.

2017-09-24, 13:16:15
Reply #1

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
When I take my posted screenshot into Photoshop then contrast the image, I do see the text. So I am pretty sure that Corona is choosing some system colour that doesn't read well.

2018-06-07, 19:44:24
Reply #2

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
I was hoping if this was a small enough tweak to the UI simply to force the colour of the text and/or the background box to make it into v2. I still can't read this text :(
« Last Edit: 2018-06-07, 19:51:21 by Njen »

2018-06-08, 13:44:13
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I was hoping if this was a small enough tweak to the UI simply to force the colour of the text and/or the background box to make it into v2. I still can't read this text :(
Would be changing the system color (or reverting to some default scheme) an easier solution? :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-06-08, 17:00:18
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Fixed
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)