Author Topic: FLAT IN YASNIY  (Read 1787 times)

2019-06-12, 20:56:45

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
STUDIO APARTMENT IN LOFT STYLE FOR A GIRL WITH BRUTAL TASTE IS MADE BY THE CREATIVE DUO RM DESIGN.
Soft: 3Ds Max, Corona Renderer, Adobe Photoshop
Work on Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/81393201/FLAT-ON-YASNIY

2019-06-12, 22:11:54
Reply #1

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nice.

Have a look at the AA in areas of high contrast... window edges, upper oven, books on the table, ceiling lamps, etc.
More glare, highlight compress. & a bit of clamping would help.

2019-06-12, 22:34:06
Reply #2

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nice.

Have a look at the AA in areas of high contrast... window edges, upper oven, books on the table, ceiling lamps, etc.
More glare, highlight compress. & a bit of clamping would help.

thanks for advice! I increased the highlight compress and glarŠµ, but for some reason did not help to get rid of the "steps"

2019-06-12, 23:08:34
Reply #3

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Try to additionally add highlight clamping... value around 8.

Also Rendering in big size like 4K helps, so the AA-steps simply have more pixels.
What size have your renders?

I had a longer conversation with Houska & TomG about this topic, since it annoyed me in smaller render sizes. Asked them if stronger AA could not be programmed in the Corona code.

However, the mentioned things help... especially rendering in bigger size.

2019-06-12, 23:16:10
Reply #4

m1rka

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Try to additionally add highlight clamping... value around 8.

Also Rendering in big size like 4K helps, so the AA-steps simply have more pixels.
What size have your renders?

I had a longer conversation with Houska & TomG about this topic, since it annoyed me in smaller render sizes. Asked them if stronger AA could not be programmed in the Corona code.

However, the mentioned things help... especially rendering in bigger size.

the single frame size of 1900 pixels wide, the larger size was not required by the customer.
but the highlight of clamping I'll try next time, because before did not use it. thanks again)