Author Topic: Tilt & Shift in Corona Cam RC9 Not Functioning  (Read 1779 times)

2017-10-19, 20:00:05

apjasko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Updated to RC9 this morning so I could disable adaptive light sampling as it was problematic in my current scene. Now the tilt & shift rollout no longer does anything for any Corona camera in the scene. 

It appeared to function normally until I isolated some geometry then it seemed to break the tilt.

2017-10-19, 20:11:17
Reply #1

apjasko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This occurs when using Max's physical camera as well. Once I save and reopen, the functionality returns.

This may be a Max issue but this is the first I've experienced it with the only change being the update to RC9.

2017-10-19, 20:13:20
Reply #2

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Could be related to the other reports that whenever the camera is hidden, the tilt and shift stops having an effect - my guess is that isolating objects also hides the camera (unless you include it in the isolation?)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2017-10-19, 20:18:02
Reply #3

apjasko

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah, this could be the case. I have my cameras hidden globally under the Display rollout. Turning them on restores the functionality.

2017-10-23, 15:55:49
Reply #4

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
This should be fixed in RC10 - I tested various ways of hiding the camera (isolating objects, hiding it in the command panel, etc) and could duplicate the bug in RC 9 but now everything works as expected in RC10. If you have any ongoing problem, please start a new thread with a detailed report! Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us