General Category > Learner’s Corner

Ford Bronco - feedback requested

(1/3) > >>

thr:
Hi all,

here's a recent render of mine, while I'm not sure if it's my best work I think it's a good indicator of where my skills are. I know (from looking through the forum gallery) there's much room left to improve technically and creatively but my ability to self critique is only so good right now. Any tips and advice are appreciated, thanks

Edit:
I think this belongs in the learner's corner so if it can be moved that would be great

Lucas3d:
Beautiful work!

romullus:
Model looks good, but materials are too pristine. Some texturing on gloss channel plus CoronaAO, could make big difference to the image. Also i think that lighting is pretty unfortunate - back of the car looks like it's hanging in the air.

Moving topic to the learner's corner, as per author's request.

thr:
solid feedback, thank you - I will give it another go keeping this in mind. In regards to the lighting, is it the lack of light on the ground by the rear that's the culprit, or rather lack of overall light contrast back there?

thr:
Update - changed the lighting and focal length, still making updates to the materials. I think this is an improvement over the first image but still have a ways to go, looking for further feedback... thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version