General Category > Work in Progress/Tests

The Trail to Machu Picchu

(1/3) > >>

jonasbernardi:
Machu Picchu is one of the most incredible places that I have ever visited. The Inca city is hidden in the Amazon rainforest and built at the top of a mountain. There are many ways to get there, and we chose a 10km trail that departs from the hydroelectric along the Urubamba River. It was a great choice and an incredible experience. Almost 5 hours to arrive at Águas Calientes. Sun, heat, high humidity, rain, and cold along the way. On the next day, we visited Machu Picchu. What a wonderful and intriguing place. We got a train back to Cuzco, a great choice with spectacular views. This adventure inspired me so much that I decided to express my wonderment by working in CGI scenes, trying to bring to those images not only what I saw but also what I felt in this magical place.

3dsMax / Corona Renderer / Substance painter / Quixel Megascans / Photoshop

vicmds:
Great subject, excellent execution! Hope I can visit someday. Is the river PhoenixFD or something? Do you mind sharing your process?

Ink Visual:
Oh wow. Great set! The water indeed looks stunning. Really good and cohesive greenery too. Can you please describe your water simulation process? Thanks!

cjwidd:
The bridge shots are really impressive, nicely done +1

jms.lwly:
Super good in all aspects - idea, execution, art direction... lovely stuff. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version