Chaos Scatter > [Scatter] I need help!

Scatter is not available in Corona 8

<< < (3/4) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: Gustavo Passaglia on 2022-04-27, 21:34:53 ---I managed to install, I started win in safe mode and installed corona again, and this time it installed scatter.r.

--- End quote ---

Glad it worked. :)
Are you using some antivirus / firewall software other than what is built into Windows?

Rodsmaior:
Hi!
I have the same problem, chaos scatter does not appear, gives the same error message.
if you can send me the file too.
thanks

lou_lima:
Hello everyone! I'm having the same problem as everyone above. Tried reinstalling it many times, and Chaos Scatter is simply missing. I'd be truly glad if you guys could send me the files for manual installation.

maru:

--- Quote from: Rodsmaior on 2022-05-13, 22:50:37 ---Hi!
I have the same problem, chaos scatter does not appear, gives the same error message.
if you can send me the file too.
thanks

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lou_lima on 2022-05-20, 04:24:47 ---Hello everyone! I'm having the same problem as everyone above. Tried reinstalling it many times, and Chaos Scatter is simply missing. I'd be truly glad if you guys could send me the files for manual installation.

--- End quote ---

Hello, please try the following:
- disable your antivirus/firewall software just for the time of the installation
- make sure your installer is not placed in a network location (e.g. a network drive) but locally (e.g. on C: drive)
- then run the installer

If that is not helping, please contact us here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

camirozario:
Hello Everyone, had the same issue (3dsMAX 2023 & corona 8). Is there a way I can manually install the files? Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version