Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Corona tutorials for C4D

(1/2) > >>

zbieraj:
Hi guys,

it would be great to make some tutorial videos regarding C4D since it is actually working differently than 3ds Max. For example - I have huge problems with making the Sun light use the HDRI. Are you planning to start to work on those?

Cheers,

Zbieraj

sht:
Hi,

what do you mean by "making the Sun light use the HDRI" ?

Best.

Nikola:

--- Quote from: zbieraj on 2016-10-09, 21:05:21 ---Hi guys,

it would be great to make some tutorial videos regarding C4D since it is actually working differently than 3ds Max. For example - I have huge problems with making the Sun light use the HDRI. Are you planning to start to work on those?

Cheers,

Zbieraj

--- End quote ---

Hi, we are planning to start working on tutorial videos when a final version of A6 is released.

CBAS VISUAL:
how to use hdri :

Create new corona material, add the exr/hdri in the diffuse channel
Create a new sky object, link the corona material.
Now u can see the hdri in 3d view. No more

Don't touch color profil.
If the hdri is overexpose to adjust the sun position, lower the exposition in material editor.

Create a camera and hit render, now play with Exposure(EV), and highligt compress ..
And every hdri need differents settings for the exposition. Maybe one from Noemotionhdri need -4 EV, one from PG skies maybe +1.0 EV etc.

zbieraj:
Okay, I still don't get it. HDRI is turned on and still there is no shadows from it. Sun is almost exactly behind the window so there should be a hard shadow visible...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version