Author Topic: Pure-Colors UHD 3D Film(Teaser_1#)  (Read 7556 times)

2020-01-25, 22:53:58
Reply #15

John.McWaters

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • JohnMcWaters.com
Do you mind outlining your process of making this animation?

What format do you output for frames? Did you do any post processing in the Corona VFB, or was in mostly done in separate video software?

2020-01-26, 11:07:38
Reply #16

ATAYIA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Do you mind outlining your process of making this animation?

What format do you output for frames? Did you do any post processing in the Corona VFB, or was in mostly done in separate video software?

When I finish the original story film I will make Making of.
 I did a little post-processing on the corona and finally on After Effect.

2020-01-27, 09:50:08
Reply #17

JViz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
I'm not on that level of quality at all. but I dare to assume there's no magic in materials or lighting at all, the real art is in the post process. colors contrast etc are what's making this work come to life.
Although a purist, my work is anything but.
https://www.behance.net/ImageInnate

2020-01-27, 10:27:29
Reply #18

ATAYIA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm not on that level of quality at all. but I dare to assume there's no magic in materials or lighting at all, the real art is in the post process. colors contrast etc are what's making this work come to life.

Thank you very much!!

2020-01-30, 15:47:43
Reply #19

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
May I ask what size your renders were and what your sharpening/blurring values were?
This is really inspirational! I love this type of art, which is rarely used in Arch-vis

2020-01-31, 17:00:21
Reply #20

fabio81

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, can I know some information about the video? like the frame rate of the video and with which export codec output with After Effects? Did you use motion blur in After effects and frame blending option? It is very fluid congratulations again

2020-02-03, 04:50:51
Reply #21

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Superb work!

"Not all about the hardware"...
Well, that's clear. But you obviously do not work on an old laptop. That hair and the plants need lots of RAM, a more than decent V-card, etc.
Good hardware boost up your creativity in the world of 3D.

Had a look at your video. To me the camera shaking looks quite natural. Just asking myself, why such a dramatic soundtrack to such tender images?
« Last Edit: 2020-02-03, 18:24:31 by Designerman77 »

2020-02-03, 08:45:22
Reply #22

ATAYIA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
May I ask what size your renders were and what your sharpening/blurring values were?
This is really inspirational! I love this type of art, which is rarely used in Arch-vis

The size of the renderings was 2560x1440 and I used Parabolic Filter.

Thank you
A.

2020-02-03, 08:49:56
Reply #23

ATAYIA

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, can I know some information about the video? like the frame rate of the video and with which export codec output with After Effects? Did you use motion blur in After effects and frame blending option? It is very fluid congratulations again

Hi,the export that I used was H.264 and I didn't use Motion blur in AE.The frame rate was 30FPS.

Thank you
A.

2020-02-04, 10:21:43
Reply #24

Jay_Lombard

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi Atayia this is mind blowing! Well done!! Any tips on your lighting and setup to achieve such a clean render? Looking forward to your response! Keep up the fantastic work.