Author Topic: Can't import proxies because of memory error  (Read 3262 times)

2016-12-28, 12:53:34

achilles177

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

Trying for the first time to use proxies, I created some .cgeo files. When I try to load them in my new scene, I receive the following message error: "Loading failed due to memory error". I'm using the latest Corona for Mac OSX release. Some help, please?

2017-04-26, 16:56:54
Reply #1

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Well, judging from the message, I'd say that you don't have enough memory to load the instance into, but the trees don't seem too be so complex... Could you try this in the newest daily build and see if it still gives you the same error?

2017-04-26, 17:38:58
Reply #2

achilles177

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for the reply houska. Actually I didn't try with newer versions since the issue was frustrating, but I'll do it. Also, maybe I did something wrong when using proxies. There is some tutorial available for C4D?

2017-04-26, 18:52:29
Reply #3

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
I am afraid there's no official tutorials at the moment, except a few videos either from fans or from us :-(
But we know about this and we are planning to make a helpdesk page similar to the one that the Max plugin has. That said, most of the hints there can be applied to Cinema4D too, so check it out if you want: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

2017-04-26, 18:57:04
Reply #4

achilles177

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks again! I found a really active and supportive community here.

2018-09-07, 12:19:05
Reply #5

tiagosaraivacg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • tiagosaraivacg
guetting exactly this same error with last daily.. could be a bug?