Author Topic: Daily builds version 3  (Read 106460 times)

2018-10-22, 12:19:11
Reply #375

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging

It replaced Corona scatter lister and can be accssesed from Corona toolbar.
[/quote]

I knew there is something wrong then...
I have the Corona Official Toolbar, I see the Corona Scatter Lister button and when I press it I get the Corona Scatter Lister v1.13 utility. :(

Thanks,

Dionysios -
« Last Edit: 2018-10-22, 12:56:50 by Dionysios.TS »

2018-10-22, 12:59:46
Reply #376

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Yeah, sorry about that. It should have been mentioned in the changelog how to run the new lister. I'll make sure it is mentioned in the full v3 release changelog. You can launch it from the toolbar (it replaced the original scatter lister button) and there is also the "Scatter Lister" button in CScatter object which now opens the new lister on the scatter tab.

hi devs, is it possible to prevent IR restarting after 3ds max minimized-restored? if yes i'll create a bug report.
btw, thanks for many IR optimizations you've done

I'm not sure right now without checking the code, but I'd guess that we'll be able to do something about that. Please make the bug report anyway, the worst that can happen is that we'll have to close it as "3ds max fault" :)

I have the Corona Official Toolbar, on it I see the Corona Scatter Lister button and when I press is I get the Corona Scatter Lister v1.13 utility. :(

What build do you have installed?

2018-10-22, 14:25:02
Reply #377

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging

What build do you have installed?
[/quote]

Build 15/10/2018

2018-10-22, 14:37:33
Reply #378

Ryuu

• Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Yeah, there's the problem :) For the unified lister, you need either the last daily build (2018-10-18) or RC1.

2018-10-22, 14:38:24
Reply #379

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Yeah, there's the problem :) For the unified lister, you need either the last daily build (2018-10-18) or RC1.

Thanks! :)

2018-10-22, 14:42:48
Reply #380

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
No UV mapping mode in the lister for Scatters, either controls or at least an indicator that the Scatter is in UV Mode (and "Count" still shows as enabled in the Lister, though it is greyed out in the Scatter itself).
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-10-22, 15:32:27
Reply #381

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Does anyone notice, CoronaRoundEdges in CR 3 RC1 gives an ugly result? Even the legacy checkbox doesn't help...
It also always crashed when interactive rendering with frame buffer, edit any settings in BerconWood, then press "ctrl + z"

Hi, could you please upload a minidump generated from the minidump and describe a bit how is the result ugly (how is it different from previous build) - ideally with pictures. Thanks

I have a scene for testing Rounded Edges from 1.6 to current RCs and I don't see any big changes for Rounded Edges map. Only a slight difference - as was already the case between 1.7 and 2 - but not a big change, really. Tested with v3 RC1.

2018-10-22, 18:46:08
Reply #382

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi
RC1 Corona Lights Lister
1. - It doesn't show Corona Sun, suppose it should
2. - Is it possible to group instanced lights? There are so long lists of lights I do have now, but most of those lights are instances. If they would be grouped in Lister, they would take just few lines there

2018-10-22, 19:32:27
Reply #383

MarekB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi
RC1 Corona Lights Lister
1. - It doesn't show Corona Sun, suppose it should
2. - Is it possible to group instanced lights? There are so long lists of lights I do have now, but most of those lights are instances. If they would be grouped in Lister, they would take just few lines there
Hi, Corona Sun isn't intended to be shown in the light lister right now, we will be adding that in the future.
Ad grouping instanced lights - currently being worked on :)

2018-10-22, 20:01:41
Reply #384

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, Corona Sun isn't intended to be shown in the light lister right now, we will be adding that in the future.
Ad grouping instanced lights - currently being worked on :)

Great! Thanks!

2018-10-22, 23:28:59
Reply #385

Giorgos Zacharioudakis

• Active Users
  • CG Artist at 500s studio
    • View Profile
    • 500s studio
Hi,
I found out with the latest daily, that using CoronaUVWrandomiser in bump map slot is not working.
It behaves like there is no map in the slot at all.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Forming digital canvas with geometries shaped with lights, traveling the viewer’s mind through time and space.

2018-10-23, 00:24:53
Reply #386

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
Hi,
I found out with the latest daily, that using CoronaUVWrandomiser in bump map slot is not working.
It behaves like there is no map in the slot at all.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Most likely you need to use a Corona bump converter node, as ANY form of colour correction, transformation or mixing is unsupported by the native Max bump workflow.

2018-10-23, 04:05:28
Reply #387

soso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Does anyone notice, CoronaRoundEdges in CR 3 RC1 gives an ugly result? Even the legacy checkbox doesn't help...
It also always crashed when interactive rendering with frame buffer, edit any settings in BerconWood, then press "ctrl + z"

Hi, could you please upload a minidump generated from the minidump and describe a bit how is the result ugly (how is it different from previous build) - ideally with pictures. Thanks
Sorry, my bad! It turns out the crashed is from berconwood itself (buggy). And about CoronaRoundEdges, it also my bad...
Everything is okay. Sorry again...

2018-10-23, 14:03:13
Reply #388

dekh15425

• Active Users
    • View Profile
out of curiosity i started using new light solver very recently
3ds max crashes while stopping render in half way after denoise
it happen only twice and doesn't happen every time

2018-10-23, 15:16:33
Reply #389

Ryuu

• Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
out of curiosity i started using new light solver very recently
3ds max crashes while stopping render in half way after denoise
it happen only twice and doesn't happen every time

Please send us a minidump generated from the crash.