Author Topic: Burned point  (Read 10326 times)

2014-02-22, 14:52:15

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Guys, need help, please. I can not remove burned point.
Tried everything. What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.

2014-02-22, 14:53:30
Reply #1

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
I believe those are refractions of the ceiling lights :)

2014-02-22, 15:29:17
Reply #2

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
Guys, need help, please. I can not remove burned point.
Tried everything. What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.

I think you have to try higher f-number in VRay cam? And for me looks like there the light is too stong in the room. Just check the lamp, that's same too bright.
What light have used? Corona light ?
Holy Corona : the materials is the clue.

2014-02-22, 20:35:51
Reply #3

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes- Corona light. Intensity 200- 250 . some with  IES
F-numder 4 on physical cam.
« Last Edit: 2014-02-22, 20:39:52 by swork »

2014-02-22, 20:56:28
Reply #4

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Yeah, what you see is refraction of those lights :) You can either raise highlight compression parameters, disable visibility of those lights for refractions, or, the most realistic way, just apply some small glares on those points in photoshop, and they will look natural ;)

2014-02-22, 21:04:32
Reply #5

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile

Why are you useing intensity 200-250 ? I think that too much...For my interior I used only CoronaSun with...maximum intensity 1. And one more question: Do you need "extra" lights in the scene? The Sun is not enough?

Are you useing in CoronaSky in the environment slot?
I used in CoronaSky  in the environment slot, and the result was extremly overexposed...Now, I deleted, and woila...now it's much better...

Okey this is just an studio render, but much different.

2014-02-22, 21:05:28
Reply #6

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I believe those are refractions of the ceiling lights :)

Thank,Rawalanche =)
I turned off refraction  of all lamps .
  - The situation has improved, but some points still remain. What to do with the rest of?
« Last Edit: 2014-02-23, 01:50:46 by swork »

2014-02-22, 21:08:16
Reply #7

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile

Why are you useing intensity 200-250 ? I think that too much...For my interior I used only CoronaSun with...maximum intensity 1. And one more question: Do you need "extra" lights in the scene? The Sun is not enough?

I used in CoronaSky  in the environment slot, and the result was extremly overexposed...Now, I deleted, and woila...now it's much better...

I think sun's intensity is different than light's intensity. Sun's intensity is probably taken from physical model. Light's intensity is unitless, it is some fixed value (if it's A5).

Another way to weaken these internal reflections would be to use darker refraction colour for glass or absorption but this would of course change the look of it.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-02-22, 21:12:24
Reply #8

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Yes I used the sun and the sky,and for reflections I use hdri. But the room is far from window.
So I had to include additional light sources
« Last Edit: 2014-02-22, 21:17:03 by swork »

2014-02-22, 21:22:30
Reply #9

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
Did you tried shoot off the additional lights ? Or reduce the intensity lower than 10 ?

For me the CoronaSun with 0,1 and lower setup and the VRay skyportal was enought, and after in the post you have a lot of chance to change everything...

You know, just an idea...

And if you changeing the glossiness for the materials...that should be help...

How's about the CoronaLight's directions ? If you got a tighter direction, than you must to change the light's intensity...

2014-02-22, 22:47:02
Reply #10

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Did you tried shoot off the additional lights ? Or reduce the intensity lower than 10 ?

For me the CoronaSun with 0,1 and lower setup and the VRay skyportal was enought, and after in the post you have a lot of chance to change everything...

Light intensity is less than 10 - It will be too dark.
Is VRay skyportal work with Corona?  O_0
« Last Edit: 2014-02-23, 01:26:04 by swork »

2014-02-22, 23:27:47
Reply #11

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
Aham!

I just converted my scene from VRay and the skyportals stand there.

Here is the end of raw render, but if you see there in the mirror the light overexposed.

I'd used only Corona Sun, here is my setups for skyportal and sun, and there is the result...The environment tab was empty. Just simple worked, but I had fixed the materials.

I have only the Alpha5, and I loaded in a week ago...But, I always trying. Specialy the materials "section" :).

If, it's not working for you, sorry but I don't have a better idea...

2014-02-22, 23:30:15
Reply #12

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
...and this is the cam setup...

2014-02-23, 01:33:00
Reply #13

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yeah, what you see is refraction of those lights :) You can either raise highlight compression parameters, disable visibility of those lights for refractions, or, the most realistic way, just apply some small glares on those points in photoshop, and they will look natural ;)

Thanks for solutions.....
Here if the light setting was  in what is specific units - say, in watts, then it would be much easier to control the correct lighting setup. =)
One more question - if I turn off the light refraction- The image Will the less realistic?
« Last Edit: 2014-02-23, 01:47:58 by swork »

2014-02-23, 01:40:04
Reply #14

swork

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Aham!

I just converted my scene from VRay and the skyportals stand there.

Here is the end of raw render, but if you see there in the mirror the light overexposed.

I'd used only Corona Sun, here is my setups for skyportal and sun, and there is the result...The environment tab was empty. Just simple worked, but I had fixed the materials.

I have only the Alpha5, and I loaded in a week ago...But, I always trying. Specialy the materials "section" :).

If, it's not working for you, sorry but I don't have a better idea...

All the same, I would have included a couple of sources =) When natural light intersects with artificial - the image seems more voluminous.=)