Author Topic: New pricing - could be communicated better!  (Read 1220 times)

2022-10-28, 16:17:37

davetwo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I like Corona a lot but ... Chaos seem to have raised the price in a pretty ham-fisted manner. I got the attached email today - which I assume contains a mistake. Unless it really is €418 per Month now :)

More seriously, is that I'm not sure why I wasn't consulted before being put on the 'Premium' tier. (There are now 2 tiers apparently, with 'Solo' being the base level. Although this wasnt mentioned on the email.) I dont think I have much use for Chaos Phoenix, player etc. And there isnt any mention of render nodes on the comparison so I'm not sure what the real advantage is.

Anyone from Chaos able to expand a little on this?

2022-10-28, 16:31:17
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Always best to go straight to https://support.chaos.com/requests/new for anything relating to licensing, payment, pricing etc. so that the teams can look up your specific account and explain your specific situation. Thanks in advance for submitting the ticket, and apologies for the inconvenience!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2022-10-28, 22:15:53
Reply #2

edub

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yeah - I got same email...  Price for first month is more than "new price"??!
Do we all have to submit tickets, in order to get an explanation for what this means, or can someone clarify here on forum, please?

2022-10-31, 12:22:08
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Submitting a ticket is best, so we can check into your individual situation - thanks!

2022-10-31, 13:00:11
Reply #4

steppes

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Tom,

we all - everybody - got this mail. Do you really want every single user to submit a ticket?

Come on. Write a new mail with some apologies and correct and understandable content.

Cheers steppes

2022-10-31, 13:05:26
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Actually, not everyone got that email at all, only a select few users. Hence the ticket approach.