Author Topic: Storebukta  (Read 2959 times)

2018-12-20, 18:01:25

EVE images

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • EVE images
Again, showcasing a residential development in different weather and mood conditions :)

Project: Storebukta
Client: Solon Eiendom AS
Type: Residential
Year: 2017

For more images from this project, or for some other projects, you can check out our Behance profile: https://www.behance.net/gallery/73923201/Storebukta
« Last Edit: 2018-12-20, 18:13:26 by EVE images »

2018-12-21, 11:53:13
Reply #1

leo3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Leo3D
Perfect

2018-12-21, 15:01:23
Reply #2

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models

Now that's a perfect example of how foreground trees should be done in most achviz images. Cutouts looks so much better than those awful close ups of 3D trees.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2019-01-03, 11:33:43
Reply #3

lmikkelb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
konge!, love the one with water drops on the window and wet floor, contrasting the warmth inside. Maybe the one with all the fog and light rays are a bit to jungle moody, humidity seems a bit high for Norway, had critic on something:D

2019-01-04, 16:01:53
Reply #4

moadr

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Vermeer by Stableworks

Now that's a perfect example of how foreground trees should be done in most achviz images. Cutouts looks so much better than those awful close ups of 3D trees.

Yeah, we can debate about different technical aspects, software, techniques, etc on the forums but at the end of the day it is all about finding the proper solution to achieve the results that makes the client happy. I think many times artists can get lost in all the different technical options, but they loose the main focus and goal - to understand the exact needs of the client and deliver an output which perfectly nails that.

In the image mentioned the whole foreground was built up in PS. Normally as we have to do many shots for projects, we put more effort in building the environment in 3D, but as here it was only this one winter shot and as most of the elements were quite close to the camera this was the most efficient solution giving us the best results.
Adrian Moorsel

Vermeer by Stableworks   |   https://stableworks.tech