Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 12 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (15/18) > >>

shortcirkuit:
yeah i know thanks - but we shouldnt have to!  its been an ongong issue thats been here before and im not sure what exactly causes it - could it be forest pack?

--- Quote from: arqrenderz on 2024-04-22, 15:23:35 ---had these a bunch of times, you can hover your mouse over the 3dsmax interface, just not on the viewports for it to restart

--- End quote ---

maru:

--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2024-04-22, 03:27:19 ---hi team - im still getting that issue when in IR mode, the IR keeps in this motion UNTIL i click off screen (ie another window program) and then IR resumes.  It seems to be with forest pack objects.

--- End quote ---

Hi, which version of 3ds Max are you using? I am asking this question because we had some similar reports in the past and it always happened with 3ds Max 2022. If you are using this version, one solution would be to update to a newer one.
Also, did it start happening only after you installed a daily build? It never happens with Corona 11 HF2?
Other than that, I can only recommend submitting a new support ticket and sharing the scene with us: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

shortcirkuit:
hey mate - im using max 24 with the last official corona release.

--- Quote from: maru on 2024-04-23, 09:37:12 ---
--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2024-04-22, 03:27:19 ---hi team - im still getting that issue when in IR mode, the IR keeps in this motion UNTIL i click off screen (ie another window program) and then IR resumes.  It seems to be with forest pack objects.

--- End quote ---

Hi, which version of 3ds Max are you using? I am asking this question because we had some similar reports in the past and it always happened with 3ds Max 2022. If you are using this version, one solution would be to update to a newer one.
Also, did it start happening only after you installed a daily build? It never happens with Corona 11 HF2?
Other than that, I can only recommend submitting a new support ticket and sharing the scene with us: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

--- End quote ---

maru:
This is a daily build discussion thread. Please only post bugs/feature requests/questions/suggestions related to the daily builds.

Nekrobul:
Woha that's been quet a while since i have been here.

But i am here for a reason, i saw on the road map future Chaos Vantage implementation, so the question is:

Does this current v12 daily build supports vantage or not and we have to wait a bit? If it does i will be able to test it out on insanely huge golf scenes.

Also question is if it will be implemented soon will it have any texture\material\feature limitations, for example such as corona pattern?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version