Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Just an advice

(1/2) > >>

Nube architetture:
hey everyone,
I would like have an advice about a topic that really struggle me.
I'm looking for the realism in architecture visualization but i cant't reach it. I Know that it isn't only a question of chose the right set up of lights, matherials but also good composting and good color grading.

i post this two images just for and external point of view and maybe have some advises.

In conclusion, don't you think that 3ds + corona is more precise than c4d + corona ?
Is It just my opinion ?
I mean is very hard find out good images with c4d corona...or it has just less users... :)

thanks in advance

Bye

Nube Architetture

Nube architetture:
Sorry That is the second one

TomG:
Because it has less users. In terms of quality, http://www.slashcube.ch/works/ have used nothing but C4D and Corona for some years now.

Designerman77:
Hey Nube,

always an interesting topic "what makes renders look real" ?

From my personal experience:

1. lighting, lighting and again lighting.
    "A bad photographer cares for his gear, a mediocre one for the motives, and talented ones care for the light"... :)

Be aware... in beautiful and natural lighting, even an empty room will look great and will have ATMOSPHERE.

daylight is not generic, like the sky & sun system in 3D-softs ( they are okay for some purposes)
    daylight reflects colorful light from blue sky, orange sun, green grass & tress, etc... so, use HDRs !

2. physically plausible materials (IOR, gloss, etc. )
3. objects that are according to real world ( size, proportion, details, etc)

4. avoid "perfection" - means: in reality NOTHING is really perfectly clean, straight, etc.
    apply imperfections and variations in reflection especially on floors, furniture surfaces, glass, etc.
5. don´t exaggerate with contrasts but also avoid a "grayish" light & color mood.
   try to make it look like we see reality... not over-artistic and with those typical Arch-Vis dramatic moods that looks like total composting... except your client likes it... or you simply want this mood... :)

Of course, if the render engine doesn't calculate a natural lighting... it´s bad.
But Corona really DOES calculate a very natural light behavior.

Regarding your question about 3DMax and C4D....
As a C4D user... especially during the pre-release phase of Corona for C4D, I noticed big differences in light calculation compared to Max.
But meanwhile... I would say they are minimal.

Designerman77:
Hey TomG,

also AngeloFerretti´s works in C4D & Corona look really great... in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version