Author Topic: My daily renders  (Read 2723 times)

2019-10-02, 09:52:11

Zorian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys, because currently i do not have payed project I decided to spend the whole week by doing dailys. The task is simple - i am doing one render based on the photograph or redner made by someone. As the first render i would like to show my cgi recreation of the Ryan House by Arthouse Architects and photograph taken by Sarah Rowlands Photography.

As the main aplication I'm using Blender, textures mostly from poliigon and Megascans.

Take care:)

2019-10-02, 22:18:19
Reply #1

Zorian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The second render which was made yesterday is Pleats House designed by the The Ranch Mine and photogroph was taken by Roehner + Ryan. This case I've used textures mostly from Poliigon.com. Small vegatation by Megascans and the trees were made by myself. Motion blur renderd in Corona.

2019-10-03, 09:46:00
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Those are great for such a tight deadline. :)
How long does it exactly take you from start to render? 
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2019-10-03, 10:07:15
Reply #3

Zorian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
In this case, when I am sure what i want to achieve - it takes arround 6-7 hour with modelling/materializing and rendering (render takes something about 1 hour). But as you can see that they arent so complex:) I hope that this practice will make my own production much quicker and better:)

Anyway in Blender I do not have RT and even material preview so for the lighting previews I am using Cycles which gives accurate postions of hdri rotation in Corona. Using proxies for models like people or furniture speeds up the export time, so I am quitte hapy with currently speed of exporter. Of course vegatation is added as the last, because it increase export time a little:)
« Last Edit: 2019-10-03, 10:10:47 by Zorian »

2019-10-03, 10:09:41
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I would be interested in hearing about your workflow tips and tricks to make things as fast as possible.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2019-10-03, 14:18:41
Reply #5

Zorian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I would be interested in hearing about your workflow tips and tricks to make things as fast as possible.

I hope that with the end of my week I will be able to create some kind of summary:)

I would like to show you renders made yesterday - It's a well known project made by Gerge Nijland and Dave Venmans for the Maas Architecten of Villa in Zwolle. I wasn't able to create so deep colours as they did but overall I'm happy with the output. I've made three versions of lighting - Overcast made using Polligon HDRi, Sunny with Noemotion hdri and Sunny with corona Sky.

2019-10-04, 15:18:24
Reply #6

Zorian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yesterday I've made a cgi recration of Karamay Digital Network Control Center in China designed by HDD and I am not sure who was taken the photos of this this building.

I'm not 100% satisficted with these renders but I've learned some new technics in modelling so it wasnt wasted day.

Today I started more complex scene and I'm a little bit worried that it will not be finished before 17, made a few screenshots of workflow but they arent so interesting. However i will post them too.

Update 17:00

Just as I thought, that what i have so far. I will finish it later today or tomorrow in the morning
« Last Edit: 2019-10-04, 17:02:19 by Zorian »