Author Topic: corona 1.7 interactive render problem (SLOW)  (Read 18021 times)

2018-01-09, 00:05:15
Reply #30

Dalton Watts

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for the clarification Ondra! Haven't tried latest db. Today I was working with 1.7.2 and this specific issue wasn't present. I'll keep you posted tomorrow when I try it out.

2018-01-22, 11:44:54
Reply #31

Frenkkk

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-01-22, 18:03:33
Reply #32

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
The main problem here is that we were not yet able to reproduce the issue, and it does not affect all users. Once we will have any findings, we will share them on the forum and over the support in related tickets.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-01-29, 13:37:31
Reply #33

Frenkkk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The main problem here is that we were not yet able to reproduce the issue, and it does not affect all users. Once we will have any findings, we will share them on the forum and over the support in related tickets.

it seems the problem is with dual xeon !!!

2018-01-29, 16:37:05
Reply #34

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
That's just one clue.
Are you using a geforce graphics card? If so, can you try updating the drivers, or removing/replacing the card in your PC just to see if there is any difference? There was one case where Nvidia drivers would somehow collide with the Xeons, and when the card was replaced, it would go back to normal performance. But that's still just guessing.

2018-01-31, 15:27:53
Reply #35

Frenkkk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
That's just one clue.
Are you using a geforce graphics card? If so, can you try updating the drivers, or removing/replacing the card in your PC just to see if there is any difference? There was one case where Nvidia drivers would somehow collide with the Xeons, and when the card was replaced, it would go back to normal performance. But that's still just guessing.

hi,

my computer is : dual xeon e5 2698v4 with nvidia quadro M4000 and win 7

with corona 1.6.3 even work perfectly !!!
with corona 1.7 no !!!

the problem is in corona 1.7 !!!
because with corona 1.6.3 and the same hardware and driver, all work perfectly  !!
(all my drivers are upgraded ! )

another news:

recently i have buy a new pc to use as server,
another dual xeon e5 2698v4 but with nvidia quadro P4000 and win 10

and the problem with corona 1.7 is present i new pc too.....

2018-02-27, 14:22:41
Reply #36

Frenkkk

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-11-10, 13:17:33
Reply #37

dogukantas

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Guys i had same issue. I closed windows defender and now its okey.

2019-05-23, 10:43:47
Reply #38

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
According to our tests, there is no significant performance drop between different versions of Corona. If there is some at all, it can be explained by using different mechanisms than before (for example: adding each new feature may slightly slow down overall rendering, or rendering of specific other features). We will continue optimizing Corona to make it as smooth and fast as possible, so in case of any remaining issues (in V3 or V4), please do report them to us.