Author Topic: Juraj's Renderings thread  (Read 486900 times)

2017-01-17, 20:48:11
Reply #495

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
They get even squished in italic. That's so adorable! 😄
🙂

Sorry for derailing the thread 🙂

2017-01-19, 19:13:39
Reply #496

Fluss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Runs fantastically except the router sounds like airplane takeoff

I've just installed mine ... OMG that thing is so loud ! I'm a bit disappointed.. That and the Z10PE-D16 boot time... I do not know how much unnecessary shit it does before booting. There must be a way to disable those.

2017-01-19, 19:23:26
Reply #497

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I am installing Noctuas 40mm there, 5V 3pin should fit. Will let you know how it goes
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2017-01-19, 21:22:18
Reply #498

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I am posting some crap so I better post some pics here at least :- )

Having a lot of fun with this project right now.

Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2017-01-20, 09:02:32
Reply #499

hrvojezg00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.as-soba.com
Nice and clean, great job! Did you take the background shot?

2017-01-21, 12:26:49
Reply #500

melviso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfoilo

2017-01-21, 15:01:34
Reply #501

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Nice and clean, great job! Did you take the background shot?
Love the lighting and soft shadows. Is the background a backplate or hdri?

Lighting is basic Sun&Sky :- ). Background is regular backplate photo, a stitched panorama from 2 photos.

Client (well I did..) contracted photographer to do the shooting this time (I guess he thought we would take it as vacation...), and we gave him instructions to shoot HDRi too, but he didn't quite follow the instructions ( some odd angles, and automatic shutter and white balance, it's nightmare to stitch properly into something nice...).

We might need to reshoot it ourselves because I still need those HDRis for animation.

2017-01-22, 01:25:23
Reply #502

melviso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfoilo
Yeah.. It's really cool how Corona sun and sky can give really very good results :-).

These things do happen. Goodluck with the project. ;-) Love the view, looks great especially from an atmospheric and lighting point of view. Can I ask what city this is?
« Last Edit: 2017-01-23, 01:41:35 by melviso »

2017-01-23, 07:30:56
Reply #503

YURII

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • YURII SUHOV
Such a clean image, going to be good! Whats that black spot on TV? Looks like you were using hemispheric HDRI or something and damn...those oversized woman sandals :D

2017-02-11, 20:57:28
Reply #504

Fluss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I am installing Noctuas 40mm there, 5V 3pin should fit. Will let you know how it goes

Did you manage to get something acceptable ? I become crazy with that thing next to me !

2017-02-12, 08:47:11
Reply #505

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

Did you manage to get something acceptable ? I become crazy with that thing next to me !

Hi Fluss, yeah, I did. I added those fans mentioned above.

It's not total silence...but it's tremendeously better. Alternative is drilling 120/140mm circle above and adding thin fan.

2017-02-12, 08:55:23
Reply #506

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Adding bedroom w.i.p. This project will be soon finished, need to push for big garden/pool and terrace. It's very pedantic, moving slow, and we're soon gonna relax with very different kind of project, one with full freedom to make.. almost anything. With designing on our side.

2017-02-12, 11:13:46
Reply #507

Majeranek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really nice. Especially that the bed. Could you say something about the bedding shader ;>?

BTW. Juraj, which casing fans you uses with Z10PE-16WS? I've bought two different types and still can't setup RPM and they're working at full speed all the time... Quite noisy.
marjoramstudio.com Website
be.net/filipmalecki Behance Portfolio
Instagram Instagram Profile

2017-02-12, 11:38:47
Reply #508

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Really nice. Especially that the bed. Could you say something about the bedding shader ;>?

BTW. Juraj, which casing fans you uses with Z10PE-16WS? I've bought two different types and still can't setup RPM and they're working at full speed all the time... Quite noisy.

It's off-white color (no diffuse texture), PBR, 1.52 IOR, full white spec (no reflection map, but fallof node so it gets progressively glossier towards the edge in glossiness slot), and mix of normal map for the pattern and two additional bump maps for linen micro-bump and some additional wrinkles.

For setting RPM did you buy the PWM version (Noctua A14 PWM) and connected it to correct inputs on board so that you see them in bios (4-pin slots) ? I use those in some builds, although later I just bought the fixed rpm version ( A14 FLX and even A14 ULN)and connected it to 3-pin voltage modulator on case (fractal XL R2), running it undervolted down to 5 or 7v (5v on nodes, 7v on workstation due to gpu).

2017-02-12, 12:14:15
Reply #509

Majeranek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's off-white color (no diffuse texture), PBR, 1.52 IOR, full white spec (no reflection map, but fallof node so it gets progressively glossier towards the edge in glossiness slot), and mix of normal map for the pattern and two additional bump maps for linen micro-bump and some additional wrinkles.

For setting RPM did you buy the PWM version (Noctua A14 PWM) and connected it to correct inputs on board so that you see them in bios (4-pin slots) ? I use those in some builds, although later I just bought the fixed rpm version ( A14 FLX and even A14 ULN)and connected it to 3-pin voltage modulator on case (fractal XL R2), running it undervolted down to 5 or 7v (5v on nodes, 7v on workstation due to gpu).

So you didn't make any falloff trick in diffuse.

Yeah, these are PWM 4-pin and still nothing happens when I'm setting them to 50%, 10% or even 0% in BIOS. I think I'll try another manufacturer.
marjoramstudio.com Website
be.net/filipmalecki Behance Portfolio
Instagram Instagram Profile