Author Topic: Juraj's Renderings thread  (Read 486853 times)

2013-09-30, 18:38:34
Reply #60

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
PHILIPS HUE with AMBILIGHT light application sure does seem to work if you want to turn you bedroom into cheap looking whorehouse :D

2013-09-30, 18:43:06
Reply #61

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
PHILIPS HUE with AMBILIGHT light application sure does seem to work if you want to turn you bedroom into cheap looking whorehouse :D

But that's kinda fitting for bedroom no ?

Well, anyway, I did not choose the two most craziest moods they have. It has over 100+ presets, and some are really nice, calming and relaxing. Easy, non-satured blue tones, etc. Or slight yellow glow. It's very cool thing
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-09-30, 18:43:57
Reply #62

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
First thing I thought was "sweet jesus who wants a light like this in his house?" but maybe it's just one of those things not even a greatest render/photo can reproduce in comparison with human eye.

Maybe it would be possible to have this negative colour value automated somehow? A negative colour picker? :D
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-09-30, 18:44:41
Reply #63

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Well, anyway, I did not choose the two most craziest moods they have. It has over 100+ presets, and some are really nice, calming and relaxing. Easy, non-satured blue tones, etc. Or slight yellow glow. It's very cool thing

Sure, looking forward to see more. I just could not help it after seeing the first one with red/blue toning. It reminded me a lot of how the night clubs look :D

2013-09-30, 18:47:14
Reply #64

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
First thing I thought was "sweet jesus who wants a light like this in his house?" but maybe it's just one of those things not even a greatest render/photo can reproduce in comparison with human eye.

Maybe it would be possible to have this negative colour value automated somehow? A negative colour picker? :D

I actually didn't end up using negative color. The HDR one just worked differently, more like I wanted.

In all honesty, this is not far from how this preset looks in real life. It has the same effect. I meant the whole LED/Ambilight is cool in real life :- D. It's kinda interesting experience.
Yeah I know it's bit crazy but, it is what it is :- )
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-09-30, 18:49:12
Reply #65

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

Sure, looking forward to see more. I just could not help it after seeing the first one with red/blue toning. It reminded me a lot of how the night clubs look :D

Heh I was on verge if I am gonna publish the colored versions under my name too, but now I am WAY more inclined to NO :- D It will have enough pictures with no artifical lighting too. I think that will be better solution :- ).

By now there's everyone having fun at this even at my office and home :- D God, I did not expect this :- D.
« Last Edit: 2013-09-30, 19:01:01 by Juraj_Talcik »

2013-10-01, 01:22:54
Reply #66

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
ok, so about that beer... :D

We need a second splash or some shit ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-10-01, 01:33:18
Reply #67

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
ok, so about that beer... :D

We need a second splash or some shit ;)

I can still send you package when you write your brand and adress !

This was our second Splash with Veronika and I have to say that even though we stayed just half of it unlike last year, it was really cool experience and I didn't expect so many friendly people, we were much more unknown last year, though still as not lonely as in Venice (thanks god for people like Adam Hotovy).

2013-10-01, 09:54:55
Reply #68

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj, love your work.

I think that LED lighting does have a certain appeal. Of course it depends on the space, but I could see that looking better than plain ceiling lights in a simplistic interior.

2013-10-02, 13:53:25
Reply #69

rafpug

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Jurai

input :The Conga Room  "Los Angeles"
The Conga Room, in its new location at LA LIVE in downtown Los Angeles across from the Staples Center, is the city’s premier Latin nightclub.

http://belzbergarchitects.com/project/conga-room/

Greats
Raf

2013-10-02, 14:29:41
Reply #70

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Juraj, love your work.

I think that LED lighting does have a certain appeal. Of course it depends on the space, but I could see that looking better than plain ceiling lights in a simplistic interior.

Thanks Vkiuru ! Imho the lightning looks nice when more down-to-earth colors are chosen. I personally like the golden, or weak blue, but not these saturated and combinated tones.

That looks very cool actually :- ) And I think it's again because single color was choosen. Red. And not Red/Blue, Red/Purple...

Well, I am back to something normal with this.

Anyway, a break for some time, because not it's Venice time ! Academy Day 4 is waiting and the program looks amazing. Can't wait to see Bertrand Benoit in person :- ) Then I travel to NYC to work, so I will continue in week, and also, work on tutorial. Anyone in Venice ? Don't want to feel alienated there, I will gladly have chat with whoever will come around.

2013-10-02, 14:37:18
Reply #71

rafpug

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2013-10-02, 14:41:48
Reply #72

rafpug

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Jurai

The rendering time?

2013-10-02, 14:47:45
Reply #73

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Jurai

The rendering time?

4K (3840px) = circa 10 hours (it's not clear completely..)

Is there an option in Corona for low priority ? Or is it by default ? Will the pause button someday be integrated ?

Need to figure out if I can play World of Wacraft during render or not.
« Last Edit: 2013-10-02, 16:25:48 by Juraj_Talcik »

2013-10-02, 19:45:58
Reply #74

cecofuli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.francescolegrenzi.com
I live near Milan, but Friday and Saturday I have to be in Switzerland with clients... Sunday I take a rest a day.