Author Topic: The rendering result with RebusFarm does not open  (Read 3253 times)

2018-09-04, 09:54:02

idiscodancer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello! I have Corona 1.7.4, I'm sending to a miscalculation for RebusFarm, but when I open the result, Corona Image Editor gives an error "Error reading pixel data from image file (path) Unexpected data block coordinate" And so with absolutely all tasks. Only files from the history pass folder are opened. Tech support can not help anything, then they write that the problem is in the file name, it just goes away from the answer. How to solve this problem?

2018-09-04, 16:27:46
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
We have received some similar reports, but we were never able to reproduce this. Everything that we tried submitting to Rebus just works fine, can be opened in CIE, can be denoised, etc.
Could you please contact us here https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new and send us any additional data you can provide? (most importantly the problematic scene - you can upload it here: https://corona-renderer.com/upload )
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-09-07, 17:47:20
Reply #2

mferster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
are you sure it's finished downloading? Try downloading it again separately through the control console on the website

2018-09-07, 21:32:00
Reply #3

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I had a similar issue today with rebus, but this was with opening individual lightmix cxr's (block error as in the OP).

The larger issue was that the main CXR did not allow me to edit the lightmix in CIE, I just got a "Lightmix unavailable" message on the lightmix tab.

Here's the kicker though - if I take the Rebus CXR and resume from it from within max it works fine and allows me to use the lightmix functionality again from within the VFB.
Vray who?

2018-09-08, 19:49:23
Reply #4

Kristof Van den Berghe

• Users
    • View Profile
    • beeldatelier.com
Hi,

I have the same issue > "main CXR did not allow me to edit the lightmix in CIE, I just got a "Lightmix unavailable" message on the lightmix tab"

Good to now that if i resume within max it will work > lifesaver > thx!

2018-09-10, 08:21:02
Reply #5

mike288

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Hi, do you use v2/daily CIE? There were some changes in CIE before v2 so maybe newer CIE version will help.
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2019-01-05, 16:22:57
Reply #6

LorenzoS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,
someone know if rebusfarm supports corona 3?

thank you

2019-01-05, 21:07:39
Reply #7

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Best bet with render farms is to contact their support and ask - it is always up to render farms if and when they support a version (and we don't "keep tabs" on them to see what they have chosen ;) )
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us