Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Licensing Feedback/Help

(1/31) > >>

rowmanns:
Hi Everyone,

In the most recent daily build we have switched from the legacy licensing to the Chaos licensing. You can find the full changelog (along with a list of current limitations) here: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=33839.msg194990#msg194990

This thread is to post any feedback you have on the new licensing, and we'll be monitoring it closely for the next few days in the case anyone has any issues. As usual, if you have some urgent issue please contact support at: https://support.corona-renderer.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,

Rowan

NOTICE
We are aware that in some cases users are unfortunately finding "No licenses available" in the Chaos License server. We are aware of this issue and we know the root cause of it.
In the mean time if you come across this please contact support@corona-renderer.com and they will be able to sort this out.
Sorry for an incovience this has caused.

romullus:
I'm often switching between dailies and latest stable release, sometimes few times during the day. How the new and old licensing systems would work in such situations? Will i need constantly log-in/log-out?

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-02-09, 16:36:06 ---I'm often switching between dailies and latest stable release, sometimes few times during the day. How the new and old licensing systems would work in such situations? Will i need constantly log-in/log-out?

--- End quote ---
Hi,

During my testing I haven't had to log in or log out of either system (apart from the 1st log in to the new system). They are totally independant of each other so it should be fine.

Thanks,

Rowan

aaouviz:
So, I'm having issues. I click on "activate license..." and I get the -197 error.

If I open the Licensing Server only Chaos Vantage is listed under my user.

This started when I upgraded today to latest daily.

Any tips?

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: aaouviz on 2022-02-09, 17:23:44 ---So, I'm having issues. I click on "activate license..." and I get the -197 error.

If I open the Licensing Server only Chaos Vantage is listed under my user.

This started when I upgraded today to latest daily.

Any tips?

--- End quote ---
Hi,

That's definately incorrect. Let me try and figure out what is going on. Could you email support@corona-renderer.com and they will help you out asap.

Thanks,

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version