General Category > Learner’s Corner

Feedback for Kitchen Project

(1/4) > >>

daniel.:
I'm struggeling with this kitchen project, don't know which way to go. Which Version do you like the most?

Also I am not happy with it in terms of photorealism. Any tips?
I think the black carpet looks better already and i know the wooden chairs need some more work... what else?

daniel.:
some more views. but most important is the main view.

GraceKellyPerfect:
I like first picture the most. Other two have too much dark colors for my taste.

As for the imporovements, scene looks great to me. Perhaps could use some dust and fingertips (especially on kitchen island).

CJRenders:
proportions are important. The plant, the oven, the shelf decor seem off at first glance. You Also have a lot of very sharp/square edges which can effect realism. There are some flat textures in the island and cabinet that need attention too.

daniel.:

--- Quote from: GraceKellyPerfect on 2022-01-24, 21:37:27 ---Perhaps could use some dust and fingertips (especially on kitchen island).

--- End quote ---
The kitchen is made of Anti-fingerprint material and should look clean. So I think this is not what I can change.

--- Quote from: CJRenders on 2022-01-24, 21:58:37 ---proportions are important. The plant, the oven, the shelf decor seem off at first glance. You Also have a lot of very sharp/square edges which can effect realism. There are some flat textures in the island and cabinet that need attention too.

--- End quote ---
Yes. I am struggeling with the proportions of mugs, plates, vases... because there are so many different sizes available, I already scaled them up in the last picture, still I am not sure if it is better. The oven has the right dimensions. I will try to scale the plant down in the next version, also chamfer the edges more (1mm is not enough? seems realistic to me). The material is one color in very matte finish... I do not know what texture I could use for this. Any suggestions? something like noise, because it is not that perfect?

Thank you both. And please everybody else do not hesitate and tell me what your opinion is on this. All comments are welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version