Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 5 is out now!

(1/1)

TomG:
Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 5 is out now!

Everyone with an active FairSaaS or Box with Subscription license has access, and the download is in the usual location: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mswauuv1afec8am/AAA5OKrd_QujokDM3mxQ7S40a

We ask for you to keep testing this latest version, as it is your testing and feedback that finds and fixes any remaining issues before the final release - the changes in this version are:

- Added an FPS counter checkbox for Interactive Rendering (it can be enabled in the devel/debug settings)
- Renamed and reordered the buttons in the LightMix tab.
- Fixed potential lockup of the Corona VFB when 3ds Max is under heavy load (such as when rendering with a lot of DR slaves)
- Added support for 3ds Max 2018 to DrServer
- Fixed adaptivity not working properly with DR
- Fixed error message being shown when saving an image with VRWarp data in to the Corona Jpeg format
- Fixed drawing of VFB regions when a 3ds Max region is also used
- UI dialogs sizing and layout tweaked

Corona Image Editor:
- Added button for toggling all LightMix elements on and off. The LightMix controls are now consistent with the VFB.

Thanks!
   Tom

GiulioGas:
Good morning,

When I use Max Physical camera (max2017) and change the perspective control (see attachment) the IR keeps refreshing every time I move the mouse on the viewport. That doesn't happen using a VrayCamera. If the perspective control il set to default (0% vertical and horizontal) the IR works fine.

The problem was the same with RC4.

Thanks for your work!

agentdark45:

--- Quote from: GiulioGas on 2017-04-14, 08:51:51 ---Good morning,

When I use Max Physical camera (max2017) and change the perspective control (see attachment) the IR keeps refreshing every time I move the mouse on the viewport. That doesn't happen using a VrayCamera. If the perspective control il set to default (0% vertical and horizontal) the IR works fine.

Thanks for your work!

--- End quote ---

Can confirm, have the same issue.

syl1130:
Hi Ondra,

Could you add language of tooltips in Render Settings with Chinese translations.

I can help you to translate.
Thanks!

Ondra:

--- Quote from: agentdark45 on 2017-04-14, 11:18:02 ---
--- Quote from: GiulioGas on 2017-04-14, 08:51:51 ---Good morning,

Thanks for your work!

--- End quote ---

Can confirm, have the same issue.

--- End quote ---

yep, there is a bug in 3ds Max :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version